How much is too much? - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How much is too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Genasi View Post
    According to you autos are so unrelyable that you must carry an extra mag just to make the gun do it's basic job.

Revolvers don't need spare cylinders.
    A revolver is just a chunk of useless metal when locking up and can't be fixed during a gun fight. Assuming an equal reliability of revolvers and semi-autos, a semi-auto is better because it can be fixed during a gun fight. You just chose to carry an inferior firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    I get gas once each week on Friday afternoon on my way home from work. This usually lasts me another week if I don't leave town.

I get groceries on Saturday mornings after I have run out of food for the week. Bacon, eggs, milk, wine, bread, butter, jam & jelly, meat, potatoes, onions, gravy mix, fruit, booze, and any condiments I need like flour, sugar, catsup, ham & cheese, etc.

If the N.Korean's are going to wack us it will be on a Sunday morning same as the Japanese did.
    Nice to know...

Quote Originally Posted by FNWylde View Post
    Nice to know...
    You should do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Please show me exactly where I claimed exactly what in this post that I have to prove to you:
    You don't follow along very well.

You argue that a back-up mag is essential. In your post #25 you even claimed that people have died from not carrying an exra mag.

Revolvers do not experience the hightened failure rate of autos.

This post has been reported as it violates one of the few forum rules we have.
    Posting that you've reported someone is also against the rules. The mods here don't want you to use them as weapons, they want you to report as you see fit and leave it for them to handle.

There is no good reason to have a revolver anymore either.
    Well, yes there is but it's not for everyone.

If a 45ACP won't kill it then you need a pump action shotgun loaded alternatingly with magnum slugs and double-aught buckshot.

And if that won't kill it then you need an elephant gun.
    Not too easy to carry concealed.

The elephant gun did work well on Tremors though. ;)

Either way a revolver is an obsolete technology.
    Still, I'm glad that it's available.

A revolver is just a chunk of useless metal when locking up and can't be fixed during a gun fight. Assuming an equal reliability of revolvers and semi-autos, a semi-auto is better because it can be fixed during a gun fight. You just chose to carry an inferior firearm.
    The revolver is far less likely to experience any malfunction in the first place.

So you're admitting that you have crystal ball implants not real ones !?
    You're showing me why USACarry closed the forums in the first place. You and a few others, like Blues and Bikenut, I think you'll cause the forums to be closed yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You need to include the disclaimer, "pocket carry WITHOUT a holster"..... pass

Plus the fact you are comparing a 5 shot revolver to 9+1 semi-auto.
    He doesn't carry without a holster. No disclaimer needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Genasi View Post
    You're showing me why USACarry closed the forums in the first place. You and a few others, like Blues and Bikenut, I think you'll cause the forums to be closed yet again.
    Just admit it -- you have crystal balls -- not real ones.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast