How much is too much? - Page 8
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How much is too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Genasi View Post
    Posting that you've reported someone is also against the rules. The mods here don't want you to use them as weapons, they want you to report as you see fit and leave it for them to handle.
    Who has recently been banned? I think our homeboy is a repeat customer
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Posting that you've reported someone is also against the rules. The mods here don't want you to use them as weapons, they want you to report as you see fit and leave it for them to handle.
    Please show me that rule in the forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Who has recently been banned? I think our homeboy is a repeat customer
    On SurvivalistForums I get accused of being a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    What if I told you I know one of the owners? Not personaly but have don business and had a few conversations. Would it matter since this line of discussion has nothing to do with firearms anyway? My advice is ask the mod team if they mind, and keep it in PMs.

What if I told you I know one of the owners?
    I do t think anyone here has a lot of respect for the owners
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    There is no good reason to have a revolver anymore either.

If a 45ACP won't kill it then you need a pump action shotgun loaded alternatingly with magnum slugs and double-aught buckshot.

And if that won't kill it then you need an elephant gun.

Either way a revolver is an obsolete technology.
    Says who??.....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Says who??.....lol.
    He's baiting you.

What if I told you I know one of the owners? Not personaly but have don business and had a few conversations. Would it matter since this line of discussion has nothing to do with firearms anyway? My advice is ask the mod team if they mind, and keep it in PMs.
    So, you can't show me that rule, right?

What if I told you that I was once temporarily banned for doing exactly the same thing you did in the post I reported? Does your supposed personal connection with the forum owner give you certain privileges to insult other forum members? My advice is simply not to do that, then you don't have to face the consequences and you don't put the forum owner in a difficult position.

This one took 11 rounds:Man Who Shot Dead Robber 11 Times, Won’t Face Charges.
    First it should be noted that only 1 of the 11 rounds struck the torso, 8 were in the arms, and 2 to the shoulder.

Did it "take" 11 rounds to stop the threat, or did the guy just do an adrenaline fueled mag dump?

I also note that caliber is not mentioned. Was the guy carrying a 22lr handgun, in which it might take 11 rounds to stop the threat.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast