Go Grandma! Pistol Packing 70 year old Confronts Intruder

Thread: Go Grandma! Pistol Packing 70 year old Confronts Intruder

Go Grandma! Pistol Packing 70 year old Confronts Intruder

Check this grandma out! Love her 911 call.

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Well, dang, the news got it right this time, showing what is right with the world!

Hooray for granny! Wondering what the Brady bunch has to say about this?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    Granny got it right. Fox News got it right. I think I'll send Fox & Friends some of those stories from EVERY issue of an NRA magazine, so they'll know this wasn't a one time incident.

My grandmother is about 65 and carries a Taurus .38 revolver. She says it has quite a kick to her but she can shoot straight, and that's what matters.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

There was an article in SWAT magazine a couple months back called don't mess with the old guy. Guess we can add gal also.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

gpbarth Guest
    ...And NO shots were fired!!! This grandma actually thought how bad it would be for the guy's mother if she found out her son had been shot. Yet she said that she would have pulled the trigger if he tried anything. Go grandma! (What am I saying? I'm 62 years old myself, and have 6 grandkids!)

Go Granny, Go Granny, Go Granny Go
    "It was worth it all, for the Great Warrior"