USA Carry Shot Show Coverage - Updated Pics 1/29/09 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USA Carry Shot Show Coverage - Updated Pics 1/29/09

Sounds like a very great time. Wish something like that was held around here; Boston MA., NH area.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Just got back from Shot Show 2009. What a great time. My feet are still aching after days of walking. Tons of great stuff, i don't even know where to start. Got to meet some great people which is half the fun. Luke, I was looking for you but no luck.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

gpbarth Guest
    Crap! I live right around the corner from the Orlando Convention Center, and I couldn't get the time off to go. And it was a fluke that it was held here - Vegas wasn't ready on time. Guess I'll have to travel next time.

That's okay, because I'm getting ready to sign up for the Front Sight handgun course. With a 66% discount and a free XD, I can't resist the offer! Might not be able to attend for a few months, but if I sign up now, the invite is open with no expiration. Can't wait!

The Shot Show was great. My feet are still hurting as well. It was definitely bigger than I was expecting and feel kind of silly saying "look for us walking in black polo's"! But I'll be uploading some pictures and info later today.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Get any photos of the new G22 RTF2? The new frame and slide option were debuted at the Shot Show. Glock only released the info about it the day before show started. It felt pretty good in the hand. Didn't stop in to see the Gunny this time, but saw him busy at work bringing in the crowds for Glock.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by {TEX**Hawaii(( View Post
    Get any photos of the new G22 RTF2? The new frame and slide option were debuted at the Shot Show. Glock only released the info about it the day before show started. It felt pretty good in the hand. Didn't stop in to see the Gunny this time, but saw him busy at work bringing in the crowds for Glock.
    Yep, I'll be uploading them tonight.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Can't wait to see your photos. I am already starting to wargame ways to convince the wife to let me out to Vegas next year....that is if I am not working overseas somewhere. My firearms want list easily doubled.

Did you meet any of the famous people that venture the shot show floor? Got to meet Matt Hughes and a few others this year.
    -- George Washington

I'm home and forgot my camera cord at work of course. I'm not feeling that great either. But I got some pics from amddude who was out there with me. I've uploaded them:

USA Carry - lukem's Album: Shot Show 2009

I'll be uploading all of mine and doing a little better job explaining them all as well as some better close up shots from these. I just did a quick batch process to shrink them and get them uploaded.

I stopped by that Margarita booth on Sunday. Blackhawk rolled out the kegs on Saturday and I got to drink a couple of Sam Adams with them. You can always count on Blackhawk and ADS to have the beer flowing.
    -- George Washington

I've posted all the pictures here: Shot Show 2009 Pictures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12