USA Carry Shot Show Coverage - Updated Pics 1/29/09
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USA Carry Shot Show Coverage - Updated Pics 1/29/09

USA Carry Shot Show Coverage - Updated Pics 1/29/09

We will be attending the Shot Show this year and wanted to start a thread where I'll be posting any pictures and updates to while I'm there. If there's something in particular you'd like us to check out, post it here. This will be our first Shot Show. If you are attending, look for us wearing black USA Carry shirts and say hi.

I've posted all the pictures here: http://www.usacarry.com/forums/shot-...-pictures.html
    Last edited by lukem; 01-29-2009 at 02:56 PM.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I'll be there the whole weeked. Can't wait. It's always a great time. Watch the photo taking though. Unless you have a press pass, taking photos on the convention floor can get you kicked out.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Yep, we have press passes so we should be able to snap away! Stop me if you se me and say hey.

It will be myself and one or two guys that help me with the site.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I wish I were able to attend what may very be the last Shot Show weekend, now that Obama is about to take office. Hope you enjoy and please don't take it for granted.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Wish we could get it in the Fort Worth, Dallas area sometime.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I seriously doubt that the Shot Show is going anywhere. Here is a brief history of the 30 years it's been around...

http://www.shotdirectory.com/images/...T_Timeline.pdf

The first SHOT Show was held in St. Louis in 1979 – with attendance at 5,600 and square
    footage just over 52,000. In the 27 years since, SHOT Show acceptance and attendance have
    skyrocketed – attendance in 2005 was 24,655, while the square footage topped 569,000.
    We’ve all come a long way. And thanks to you, we’re still growing!
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Yea, I don't think it'll be going anywhere.

I'm already here. It should be a good show. I've been going for almost 30 years. During the Clinton times the show did fine.
    "A kind word only goes so far, a kind word and a gun goes a lot further" 1924
    Be Safe, Be Confident, Get Trained! ® Copyrighted 1996
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by CA CCWInstructor View Post
    I'm already here. It should be a good show. I've been going for almost 30 years. During the Clinton times the show did fine.
    I'll be driving up tomorrow morning.

I won't be in town until late tomorrow night, but I will hit the Conv. center early on FRI. Just packed all my stuff where I can grab it and go tomorrow.
    -- George Washington

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast