How many people sleep with their guns? - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people sleep with their guns?

2 9mms -- one on each side of the bed. My wife and I use those bedside holsters that tuck under the mattress for support (e.g., Blackhawk, DeSantis, etc.)
    [ OnSite Search : Cabela's ]

You can also buy the ones that hold a tactical flashlight in addition to your gun.
    [ BEDSIDE MATTERS - available from DeSantis Holster ]

Note: We don't have children or grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWriter2015 View Post
    2 9mms -- one on each side of the bed. My wife and I use those bedside holsters that tuck under the mattress for support (e.g., Blackhawk, DeSantis, etc.)
    [ OnSite Search : Cabela's ]

You can also buy the ones that hold a tactical flashlight in addition to your gun.
    [ BEDSIDE MATTERS - available from DeSantis Holster ]

Note: We don't have children or grandchildren.
    That's where my idea came from to make mine.

4. There are loaded firearms in nearly every room of my house... My daily carry gun sleeps on the nightstand. Our dogs would get you before I would.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
    There are loaded firearms in nearly every room of my house... My daily carry gun sleeps on the nightstand. Our dogs would get you before I would.....
    Well, a bit off topic. Your nightstand pretty much answers the O/P's question.

I am tempted to answer the issue of the James Bond 007 spreading of guns everywhere, but I will resist.

There are loaded firearms in nearly every room of my house... My daily carry gun sleeps on the nightstand. Our dogs would get you before I would.....
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    I am tempted to answer the issue of the James Bond 007 spreading of guns everywhere, but I will resist.

I won't. You are far more more likely to lose your unsecured weapons to a burglar than use them to defend your home. If it's that much of a concern carry one on your person at home
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    I won't. You are far more more likely to lose your unsecured weapons to a burglar than use them to defend your home. If it's that much of a concern carry one on your person at home
    Or move to an undisclosed safe location.

The real question is, can you find each gun after a year or so?

Here's something you might want to consider:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BLACKHAWK...lster/20754531

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Ok then, I will agree with Mr. Eidolon.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Here's something you might want to consider:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BLACKHAWK...lster/20754531
    Also available at Amazon.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast