How many people sleep with their guns? - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 95

Thread: How many people sleep with their guns?

  1. #51

    How many people sleep with their guns?

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Nice trolling attempt. In my jeans may mean in my jeans with a holster or in my jeans without a holster. Who knows what the poster does? It is up to him to clarify. Me simply quoting the poster doesn't imply anything other than that I am quoting the poster. My comments following that quote explain what I mean. You, making the same mistake twice, doesn't mean you are right. Shall I imply anything from you quoting my posts now and ignore your commentary?

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Hopefully in a holster?!


    Hey, you started it, buddy. You wanna ignore me, fine. Ignore me all you want. You wanna call me a troll every time I call you out on something, go right ahead. But let it be known, you're the one who automatically assumed he meant he carried his gun in his pants pocket without a holster because he did not state whether he did or didn't use a holster. You're the one who was so immediately quick to believe otherwise and needed verification.

    Your little "hopefully" doesn't let you off the hook, by the way. You still assumed. Nice try, tho.

    And I made no mistake. You did with your assumption. And yes, I know until he comes back in and clarifies whether he uses a holster or not to appease you, we will never know. But again, YOU AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED HE DID NOT.... you can't blame any of this on no one but yourself.

    You just can't stand to be wrong, can you?

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    The post says "in my jeans" and not "in my holster". Also, my post included both, a question mark, "?", and an exclamation mark, "!". So, I don't automatically assume he doesn't. I simply hope he doesn't.

    Pocket carry without a holster is a good way to shoot yourself.
    Ahh, because those who put the gun under their pillow typically do not use a holster. The gun sleeps naked.

    Yes, I use a holster made for carrying a gun in a pocket, and my gun is in that holster, in my jeans; not under a pillow, nor on a nightstand.

  4. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBook View Post
    Yes, I use a holster made for carrying a gun in a pocket, and my gun is in that holster, in my jeans; not under a pillow, nor on a nightstand.
    That'll make bofh very happy to hear that...lol.

  5. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBook View Post
    Ahh, because those who put the gun under their pillow typically do not use a holster. The gun sleeps naked.
    Yes, they walk among us. Some of them are even Police Chiefs: Georgia police chief who shot ex-wife in bed pleads guilty.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBook View Post
    Yes, I use a holster made for carrying a gun in a pocket, and my gun is in that holster, in my jeans; not under a pillow, nor on a nightstand.
    Good.

  6. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,523
    Not in the bed, but close at hand.

  7. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Several people here appear to be savvy that burglars are very savvy.

    Few people here are savvy enough to note that you might need to defend yourself against your significant other or that she/he could take your gun to shoot you if she/he wants to.

    Insurance money and infidelity are the two main reasons for spouses shooting the other.

    Having a date spend the night is even more hazardous because you have no idea if this lady is a black widow or not. A black widow is a serial killer of men. She usually kills for insurance. So after she marries you is when you are most at risk.

    Anyway, like I said, as duly quoted, 24/7/365.

    There is just too much crime on this Earth and God is not doing anything about it.

    This suggests that God is a Deist God (as we surmise in Philosophy) and not a Theist God (like they tell you in Catholic, Protestant, or Eastern Orthodox Bible school).
    Wife has her own and a damn good shot. Moot point for those lucky enough to call a lady their wife and best friend


    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Nightstand. You aren't going to get to my nightstand without my dogs going nuts
    Second that, two rescued dogs, loyal to the core. Break in you may ask me for a mercy shot


    Myself, with the dogs and a grandchild that she and her mom live with us, Hornady quick safe, gun with light/laser combo and tactical handheld. You're not getting to the hallway past the dogs before it comes out. Add in the security systems and thinking good to go

  8. Currently, I keep it on a tall dresser next to the bed. I am wanting to make a holster that is fixed to the side of the bed and easy to get to if needed.

  9. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Just the ones who can't find women.
    How many people sleep with their guns?-527bfc396e26e4f619edd75a0ab62554.jpg

  10. I keep a gun on the night stand on my side of the bed. I work night shift, so for 4 nights a week my wife is home alone. She knows wher the gun is and has easy access to it in case of emergency. Also we DO NOT have any children in the house so I feel comfortable leaving the gun out.

  11. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by stevew443 View Post
    I keep a gun on the night stand on my side of the bed. I work night shift, so for 4 nights a week my wife is home alone. She knows wher the gun is and has easy access to it in case of emergency. Also we DO NOT have any children in the house so I feel comfortable leaving the gun out.
    When you say "leaving the gun out" do you mean when no one is home?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast