Oh my God that's graphic!!
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh my God that's graphic!!

Oh my God that's graphic!!

I'm sitting at work plug'n way when a co-work walks by and say "Oh my God that's graphic!" like she just saw some guys head get ripped off. I turn to see what shes talking about and she's looking at my computer background of the new pistol I just picked up. I asked what was so graphic about it and she just replied "I don't know it just scary looking I guess." Very sad I can get a reaction like that over a simple picture of my pistol! Maybe I'm missing something. Any of you see the below pic as being "Graphic" or "Scary"?

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Its scary how much I want one of those..

I find it scary that it's not a Glock. j/k Looks like a fine pistol. Seems like the woman has issues. I found her using the Lord's name in vain a lot more offensive than the photo.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I found her using the Lord's name in vain a lot more offensive than the photo.

gf
    +1 to that. That's actually the first thing that popped into my head before I turned to see what the fuss was about.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

It looks good to me but I guess a lot of people are clueless. Cars are more dangerous than guns. I wonder if she reacts that way around a Ford?
    Last edited by HK4U; 01-15-2009 at 06:52 PM.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Yeah i got something to say about that photo. HOW MUCH and what website??

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Yeah i got something to say about that photo. HOW MUCH and what website??

Lol That one's not for sale! That's actually a picture I took last night of the CDP I just bought. Cost me me $600couldn't let that one go!!! But I will be selling my Kimber Ultra Carry II soon......
    - Benjamin Franklin

OOOOOOh that is sooooo purdeeeee looking
    JB
    "Active Member Of My Neighborhood Watch Pistol Team"
    Montana Gun Owners

gpbarth Guest
    Hey! I think that is one nice-looking pistol! Might even call it "sexy."

Can't call it sexy, because now it is in the work place and next time She see's it, it'll now be a Sex Toy!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast