Walmart No longer stocking Ammo. - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Walmart No longer stocking Ammo.

Last week my favorite area Wal-Mart finally got some ammo in. Actually, they got a ton of ammo in. All calibers, and several boxes of each. I walked out with 300 rounds of Blazer Brass in 9mm (that's all the GF would let me have)
    The mighty oak was once a little nut who held it's ground.

Here's the scoop I got the sporting goods clerk at the Superwallyverse by the airport. They're limiting sales to four boxes at a time. They are getting more in.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Quote Originally Posted by netentity View Post
    Here's the scoop I got the sporting goods clerk at the Superwallyverse by the airport. They're limiting sales to four boxes at a time. They are getting more in.
    That sucks. I guess that's just that store's policy. I walked out of mine with six.
    The mighty oak was once a little nut who held it's ground.

One Walmart I went to is not only out OF .45 ACP, but they LOST THE KEY TO THE AMMO CABINET. WTF is up with that? You can lose your house, car, dog and wife, but not the key to the ammo! NOOOOO!!!

Another one didn't have any. They said they were out and don't know when they're getting any in. This sucks.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

6. It's Walmart. Just pop over to the power tool dept and grab a "universal" key.

Having the same issue here (SC). And although it's the cheapest ammo around, I hate Walmart. I feel like all my money goes to China when I shop there anyway. Gonna start buying more american from mom and pop sporting good stores.
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

8. I got 100 rounds of 45ACP Blazer Brass from a local shop today for $19 per 50. I thought that was a decent deal. I'll burn that up at the range tomorrow. I think it's a couple dollars less at Walmart if you can find it. They had Blazer aluminum for $16 per 50. I shoot brass so I can reload them. One Walmart employee told me today that he bought 2000 rounds of 45ACP from the last shipment that came in. I suspect a lot of the ammo they get in never makes it to the shelf, especially the hard to get calibers.
    Last edited by rrc1962; 01-29-2009 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    One Walmart I went to is not only out OF .45 ACP, but they LOST THE KEY TO THE AMMO CABINET. WTF is up with that? You can lose your house, car, dog and wife, but not the key to the ammo!
    shoot the glass

Our Wallys here in AZ seem to be stocked up ok.....just picked up some WWB 100's of 9mm for 19.97.
    "Never advance cheerfully on your late opponent without reloading. You may have used your last round, and he may not be properly dead and still spiteful." Major Hugh Pollard

Walmart Ammo

I went to wally world with my wife today. I went to the sporting goods section and there was only a few boxes of ammo on the shelfs. The clerk told me that they just are not making eneugh. I guess Obama has everyone buying all the guns and ammo while they can. Makes me glad that I prepared a long time ago for this. I bet they are realy marking up reloading presses, powder ect now. Stay safe.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast