A neighborly thing to do

Thread: A neighborly thing to do

1. A neighborly thing to do

Ha ha! My neighbors would shoot me if I put up this sign!

I am so throwing this up. It is so true. Like I tell people.... "when you need it, and don't have it, you will think differently about firearms"
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

gpbarth Guest
    I am grateful that all my neighbors (AFAIK) are either pro-gun or actual gun owners. One of my adjacent neighbors has a loaded pistol in his house. I also have a "security" sign in my front garden:

Looks just like the familiar ADT sign, on a little stake.

Quote Originally Posted by gpbarth View Post
    I am grateful that all my neighbors (AFAIK) are either pro-gun or actual gun owners. One of my adjacent neighbors has a loaded pistol in his house. I also have a "security" sign in my front garden:

I like that sign, need to get me one..

That sign's so big and wordy. I just told my nieghbor to leave her Obama Supporter sign up. Should have the same affect and keeps me from putting a sign up in my yard!! lol
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by gpbarth View Post

Wouldn't this be the home equivalent of placing a "licensed to carry armed" decal on one's vehicle???

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

LOL... That's great!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    That sign's so big and wordy. I just told my nieghbor to leave her Obama Supporter sign up. Should have the same affect and keeps me from putting a sign up in my yard!! lol

I can't put one of those up..... all my neighbors have guns.... but it would be a huge surprise for a BG though.