HuffPo: Shooting In Self-Defense Is Illegal Because It Denies Violent Criminals A Fai - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HuffPo: Shooting In Self-Defense Is Illegal Because It Denies Violent Criminals A Fai

1. Quote Originally Posted by FNWylde View Post
    Blues, we gotta know what those fools are thinking...Huffpo is a pretty decent source. Its mind-numbing how far fetched the thoughts that come from liberal minds are and I believe the goal is to be So far left that 'a little left' seems normal and palatable.
    We know where the "far left" stands...
    They've made their mission very, very clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why does anybody still read the Huff Post?

4. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Why does anybody still read the Huff Post?
    For the same reason people still read your posts, I would guess.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    "HuffPo:"

Who cares what HuffPo says about anything?
    There was something stupid in the Huffington Post?

Here's my surprised face:

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    I sure miss the days before all this government regulation that helps keep stupid people from just killing themselves due to their own stupidity.
    I'm fond of saying to snowflakes, "Fourteen thousand years ago, you would have wandered away from the campfire as a child and been eaten by a wild animal, preventing you from passing your defective genes on to offspring."

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    I'm fond of saying to snowflakes, "Fourteen thousand years ago, you would have wandered away from the campfire as a child and been eaten by a wild animal, preventing you from passing your defective genes on to offspring."
    Or 1,400 years ago, or even 140 years ago.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Obviously written by someone who has neither been robbed nor shot at.
    Why are you worried about holding up the targets for me? It' s a 9mm!

9. The justice system is backwards when the criminals have all the rights and the victims are put on trial.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

10. Quote Originally Posted by michaelm_ski View Post
    The justice system is backwards when the criminals have all the rights and the victims are put on trial.

Per the 6A, they have the right to a speedy trial. If they are placing a citizen in fear for their or their families lives then the 2A guarantees that the trial is fairly speedy.

The Place To Be

11. I was referring to cases like the O.J. murder case and the cases of home defense where some courts aren't so happy that the residents didn't try to flee but instead fought back .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast