Actor Shot During Rehearsal

Thread: Actor Shot During Rehearsal

Actor Shot During Rehearsal

They borrowed a gun and didn't check it before use. Not a smart thing to do.

Actor shot in head when prop gun turns out to be real and loaded | 10connects.com | Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater

WOW!! The good Lord was looking out for him!

Exclamation

Lucky!

and

Taurus PT92
    17+1 9mm

VERY lucky to be alive! Sounds like the other posting on here awhile back about the shooting at a school rehersal/play where they had a gun prop also.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

When in doubt, use a Blue Gun. They can't possibly be loaded.

Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

I would have thought it was common sense to check a gun first to see if it is loaded.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

There was an actor, many years back probably in the late 80s, who was horsing around on set w.an actual blank gun and jokingly put the gun to his temple. Fired the blank, and I believe he wound up dying.

9. Actor shot

Theman, that was Jon Eric Hexum. That was a case of an actor horseplaying with a prop, and no one being able to stop him.
    I wrote a version of a Christmas Carol, set in the US and about kids and dope. One scene had a drive-by, suggested by the use of spotlights and a sound effects tape of gunfire. Also, in the segment of Christmas future, the mother had a Johnny Walker bottle with IBC cream soda (flat) and a CO2 pellet pistol, (no pellets or CO2 cykinder.) She exited the stage, then a sound effect of one gunshot was played. No danger to anyone.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Not too many involved with Hollywood have "Common sense"