Guns in Reality vs. Hollywood and Fiction - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guns in Reality vs. Hollywood and Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    I always get a kick out of cars that explode after being hit by a few handgun rounds. I must be buying my ammo from the wrong place.
    Yeah, I think most places you have to ask specifically for the "thermo-nuclear 9mm rounds" tucked away in the back, next to the self-loading mags and behind the gansta sighting aids (aka: the boxes the guns come in).
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

How about when a BG gets hit by a bullet he flies backward several feet....

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    Actually, working in the inner city, we'd always get calls about armed BG's... and regardless of what they were actually using or carrying - if it was a hadgun, it was a "Glock." If it was a long-gun, it was an "AK." Didn't matter if it was a revolver, or a Marlin .22... the denizens of the inner city knew "Glocks" and "AK's"...

Got one of those calls the other day...turned out to be a beretta bobcat, .22LR....stainless silver with wood grips. But it looked bigger to the guy being threatened with it. Probably as big as a tank gun.
    Rule #1 of CCW: Don't get made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12