Business Owner Shoots Robbery Suspect

Thread: Business Owner Shoots Robbery Suspect

Thumbs up Business Owner Shoots Robbery Suspect

It is a little unclear about the type of pistol used, just the same, the outcome for the BG was not in their favor.

From AP & Detroit Free Press:
    Bay County business owner shoots robbery suspect | Freep.com | Detroit Free Press

January 22, 2009

Bay County business owner shoots robbery suspect

ASSOCIATED PRESS
    AUBURN Authorities say a Bay County insurance business owner shot one of two masked men armed with air pistols who tried to rob the office.
    The sheriff's department told WSGW-AM the shooting happened Wednesday night in Auburn, about 100 miles northwest of Detroit, after an attempted robbery at Evergreen Insurance Agency. Two Standish-area men have been identified as suspects.
    Witnesses told WEYI-TV they heard loud bangs and had no idea they were gunshots.

Officials said a 31-year old was shot more than once and was hospitalized in critical condition. A 23-year old was captured several hours later and was treated for possible frostbite, deputies said.

Authorities said they found the suspects' vehicle parked a block away with the engine running.

Semper Fi

Beautiful.

If the insurance business owner spent just a little more time at the range, we'd have a couple toe-tags in the morgue instead of a frost-bitten putz and his buddy, swiss-cheese butt. But I bet his business doesn't get robbed again any time soon. "Stupid should hurt" and the BG's catch on after getting their backside perferated.

Still, I applaud his effort.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Talking

good job ! more stories like this would reduce crime real fast
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

another lesson for the stupid idiots out there. of course a lot of them probably can't read the story...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Gotta love a feel good story on a Friday! Good job business owner.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin