New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 10
Page 10 of 650 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello ya'll from southwest missouri.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome Redden, Gator, Hammer and HDdrifter!

Wecome, reddenfirearms!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

welcome aboard

Greetings...

from Florida.

I sometimes lurk, but I prefer it to be more of a 'tactical silence' because when I do comment it's usually quite.. uhm.. oh heck.. long-winded, opinionated, inflammatory or at the very least worth discussion.

-G-

New from Colorado,

Great site here and I hope I can add to the forum.

Welcome, TheGuru and Blowby!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Howdy, new member here from Oregon. This site came recommended by a few I trust, and it's already provided a great resource. I am a long time member of the NRA and avid shooter/hunter but have only recently decided to get my Oregon resident and Washington non-residence CHL. Why have I waited until I'm nearly 40? I grew up with a myth that a CHL could cause problems during a traffic stop--after becoming friends with a few LEOs, I've learned that is non-sense. Also, with a CHL in Oregon, there's no problem with carrying weapons to and from the range in my vehicle (which can be an issue in certain cities). But, the most important reason I've decided to get my CHL is that exercising certain rights sends the message that those rights are valued. I believe it's high time to send that message.

Newbey here from N. E Illinois
    The shooting I do in the winter is almost as costly as the fishin' I do in the Spring Summer and Fall.........Well, it keeps me out of the gin loints and trouble!

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome aboard, TheGuru, Blowby, Steamcatcher, and Mr. Fish!