New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 101
Page 101 of 650 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello from kansas

I'm ggtgary and I am new here.

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    Seems to be alot of that Kimber Clan around here doesnt it? Any who,I just about sliced off the end of my finger while simultaneously reading this and sharpening my knife,(note to self,knife is sharp enough). But anyway,greetings from the Deep South.
    I am definitely a Kimber fan....own at least three now!!

But just for the rest of y'all, I do own a GLock, a couple of CZ's and a Beretta.

Merry Christmas....hope Santa leaves lead in everyone's stockings this year!!

4. Hello from a newbie in West Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by KimberChick View Post
    Greetings from a fellow gun toting chick from NC!!
    Welcome, from Moore county, KimberChick!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Welcome, ggtgary and ultralight; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

7. Hello

Just dropping in to say hi from the top of Idaho

Welcome from Upstate SC to all the new members! We're glad to have you here...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Merry Christmas from Arlington, VA,
    Although I'm a firearms instructor, I'm a newbie to the firearms forum scene. After visiting as a guest several times, I've finally decided to join. I've been very impressed with this community.

New Guy from Ga

Hello, I am Aaron from Martinez GA. I am an NRA Instructor and LE Firearms Instructor and love what I do. I love to hear from good old fashion Americans who honor and uphold the rights given to us by this great nation. Merry Christmas to everyone.

11. Quote Originally Posted by CapitalDefenseInstruction View Post
    Merry Christmas from Arlington, VA,
    Although I'm a firearms instructor, I'm a newbie to the firearms forum scene. After visiting as a guest several times, I've finally decided to join. I've been very impressed with this community.
    My nephew, a historian, professional computer nerd, business adviser and equestrian, lives in Virginia and attends firearms classes at range periodically. Virginia is the epicenter of This Nations Patriots.. I am a NM and Utah CCW interstate traveler. My friend, myself and son's TI, Omega Defense, is operational Blackwater(old name).. Welcome Aboard Cap..