New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 104
Page 104 of 647 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello from the Gunshine State

Hi folks, have been visiting this site off and on for a while now and thought I should go ahead and join. Have learned lots, look forward to learning more from everyone, and who knows? Maybe once in a while I might have something worthwhile to say. LOL.

I am an OC guy in a CC only state, so yes, I am also labeling myself as political activist. LOL

Old skool when it comes to my weapons, I like them to be made of metal and wood.
    Favorite handguns are 1911's and Hi Powers but I even love the clones.
    Like to hunt, fish, camp, and shoot when I can. Work in Security.

Nice to meet everyone.
    All the best
    Gulf Coast Gunman

Welcome; SitS, tekhead, and GCG; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Quote Originally Posted by solocanoe View Post
    a friend who carries always seems to be well informed - he likes this site a lot. I have to agree with him - very informative - the state info/ maps are great.

I've been with USCCA for a few years, but prob. won't renew...the forums are too hard to log into, problems with cookies and how much of my computer access to give them (I wont do it), etc...

Prob. won't be a huge poster as my business picks up again heavy after first of year, but thanks to all who post all the good stuff.

current carry pieces that rotate in and out
    GLock 23 with CT grips
    Ruger LCR with CT grips
    NAA Mini in .22LR

642 and 442 both with CT grips around house, ride along with me at times
    Charter Arms "southpaw" with CT grips also at house (neat gun, but I've trained loading "righty" so long...I'm not very good with it, so it stays hidden in a book on shelf in kitchen.

Good to see you over here, too, solocanoe.
    There are quite a few of us from USCCA over here.
    The reciprocity map here (with all the state-by-state details) is the best I have found.

Welcome; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Hello from New Member in Virginia

Hello, everyone. I've been a long time gun rights advocate, hunter, ex-cop and now the owner of a non-lethal self-defense company by the name of Strike Back Technologies (Home (Strike Back Technologies)). I'm also a member of the NRA, VCDL and the USCCA. I just recently found this forum so it didn't take me long to register. My plan? Just sit back and read until I feel like I have something worthwhile to contribute.

Be safe, everyone.

6. SA1911 From ATL GA.

Hi Guys and Gal's I found this post after posted earlier.I guess it pays to look good before posting LOL my bad.
    Sorry for the mix up on my part. any way I'm SA 1911 and I'm from ATL GA. I found y'all on Georgia Carry.ORG
    and though I join up . And again thanks for having on the site. SA1911

Quote Originally Posted by WiFiNetGuy View Post
    Hello, everyone. I've been a long time gun rights advocate, hunter, ex-cop and now the owner of a non-lethal self-defense company by the name of Strike Back Technologies (Home (Strike Back Technologies)). I'm also a member of the NRA, VCDL and the USCCA. I just recently found this forum so it didn't take me long to register. My plan? Just sit back and read until I feel like I have something worthwhile to contribute.

Be safe, everyone.

I just threw my hand up to you on the USCCA site!
    But, again, welcome; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Welcome, SA1911; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Hello, FNG from Minneapolis.

Welcome, to all the new members! We're glad to have you here...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

11. Happy New Year to All. Beware of those with little regards for others. Those of small thoughts, that 'Shoot Up'.. in celebration....