New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 106
Page 106 of 647 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Thumbs up

Welcome.

A hearty welcome to all new members. I trust you will enjoy the site as much as I do.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

How's it going folks, reading as much as I can, lots of good info here.

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

5. Like to say Hi to everybody!!!

Can't seem to find the introduction forum, so here it goes. I live in North Dakota and work for the state. I have been ccw for years now,never had to pull it. I'm married with 5 kids .all teenagers. I enjoy riding my motorcycle and fishing,hunting,racing.We are in a coyote epademic,so we hunt them as much as possible. I carry a Smith .357 model 66-2 (love that gun)also have a Kimber Crimson II. Don't carry it much scared to scratch it (newness hasn't worn of yet) Have a great new year and stay safe out there!!

Quote Originally Posted by nogo64 View Post
    Can't seem to find the introduction forum, so here it goes. I live in North Dakota and work for the state. I have been ccw for years now,never had to pull it. I'm married with 5 kids .all teenagers. I enjoy riding my motorcycle and fishing,hunting,racing.We are in a coyote epademic,so we hunt them as much as possible. I carry a Smith .357 model 66-2 (love that gun)also have a Kimber Crimson II. Don't carry it much scared to scratch it (newness hasn't worn of yet) Have a great new year and stay safe out there!!
    Welcome -- from Missouri. Hope you enjoy your stay here....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

7. To the latest member in Maine, Welcome aboard.. A'yup.
    A 'Maine' acquaintance (former Seal) told me a little story. While a visiting support tech and my friend, went out after working late, to a local tavern for dinner and pints, the support tech noticed a weapon somewhat in view on another patron. Then yet another. He remarked in a whisper to my friend, "Everyone in here is armed except for You and I". My Maine friend, calmly replied with a correction. ."No... 'You' are the only one Unarmed"... :>)

Anglo-Saxon Historic Quote: "The Man With a Sword, is a Free Man, the Man Without is... a Slave"!

8. Where in South Carolina if I can ask? I'm in Charleston.

9. New member from Tennessee

Hello all, new guy here from east Tn, been a gun lover for years.
    Just finished all the requirements to get my CCW permit about 2 weeks ago, soon I can legally carry what I have carried at times for years.
    Just found the usacarry site tonight and think it's great, I have a few handguns that I carry and a few I don't,
    the carrys, Taurus 605 .357 snubbie revolver, S&W model 36 .38 spl snubbie revolver ( see a trend?)
    the don't carrys, COLT .357 Python nickel plated revolver, High Standard double .22 nine shot revolver, also nickel plated.
    Also several long guns, rifle and shotguns, anyway, hello and looking forward to doing a lot of reading and maybe a little posting.

welcome to all the Newcomers who have arrived during my brief abscense,glad to have like minded folks like yourselves here. I hope you enjoy the site and Great info as much as I do! again Welcome all from ranger984 in Newnan,Georgia.

Welcome, Brit, gilmo, nogo, Odessa, and tnrider; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike