New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 107
Page 107 of 647 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello Everyone. Best wishes from AZ. New Member here; Christian, NRA Life, USMC retired, current teacher, married, 2 boys, eldest on Active Duty, youngest still in High School, CCW holder, shoot weekly, reload, love to shoot rifle, do some wing shooting in the fall with a 12 Ga S/S and a couple O/U's ,keep a Marlin 336W in the truck, daily carry sidearm.. a 4" GP100 .357. Always armed where legal, concealed when appropriate, otherwise openly. Love this country.

Welcome to all the new members here!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. new member here been monitoring the site seems very educational

Quote Originally Posted by wmohara View Post
    Hello Everyone. Best wishes from AZ. New Member here; Christian, NRA Life, USMC retired, current teacher, married, 2 boys, eldest on Active Duty, youngest still in High School, CCW holder, shoot weekly, reload, love to shoot rifle, do some wing shooting in the fall with a 12 Ga S/S and a couple O/U's ,keep a Marlin 336W in the truck, daily carry sidearm.. a 4" GP100 .357. Always armed where legal, concealed when appropriate, otherwise openly. Love this country.
    I am glad you love this country...so do I -- because I can CC. Welcome to this forum from cold Missouri's warming hearts.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hi Folks, recently became a member. Happy New Year to all. A quick profile has been suggested so here goes; Dad was a WWII combat medic who managed to live until 1972. Mom volunteered for every cause imagineable...If Mars had Whales she would want to save them. She will probobly join my father shortly because of declining health...I hope so anyway. I'm a former Peace Corps Vol. We all are/were Unitarians, which is to say somewhat moderate and tolerant. I was taught 'moderation in all things including moderation'. 35 yrs. later Bill Maher (the comic) suggested to 'not become so tolerant that you tolerate the intolerable'...both gems of advise. We all do our best. Most likely we would all like to be that guy on Star Trek and simply say 'make it so'...alas we cannot. Being older, wiser?, and feeling a bit more vunlerable my wife and I have aquired a Ruger LCP with the CT sight and store it with easy access under our bed...frankly dead bolts made us feel safer, but as I have a CC permit and I can't carry our deadbolts the LCP does come in handy.
    Ahem, well, I promise never to be that long-winded again. Aside from saying 'Hello' to everyone the other purpose of this posting was to wonder out loud why Ruger would release a SR9c instead of a Kel Tec PF9 clone...? Totaly Baffled Here...
    I would buy the latter. Any ideas on this out there?
    One last thing, my user name has nothing to do with bar room brawls. It's just my Hope for us all...

Hi from a newbie from Michigan

9. While I was in the USAF, late 50's early 60's,, we were warned to Not take any guns into Michigan, They would be confiscated and we would by jailed. Has it changed?

greetings

hello! new guy from indy here

11. Hello Everyone, rookie from Colorado here. I really enjoy the great incite this forum has and it looks like I'm going to be busy reading a lot of your discussions. Proud to be here!