New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 108
Page 108 of 651 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. hi I'm ohio big dog new to this sight Iwould like to ask someone what is the best way to carry my 45 hk across the State of Georgia. I'm going on a trip to Florida and I see that Georgia does not honor my CCW permit. Will I be ok if I just separate the bullets from the gun if I get pulled over? If not, what do I need to do?

3. NC Senator active (D) 'Anti-Gun legislator' shoots intruder. 74 year old Senator RC Soles (D) Tabor City. Wants Your rights to own firearms removed, while He retains His rights? read it here along with other links
    Newsvine - Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder

"The Man with a Sword is a Free Man, the Man without is....a Slave"

Didn't know there was a welcome thread....

A bit late, but allow me to say hello to my fellow carriers.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ohio big dog View Post
    hi I'm ohio big dog new to this sight Iwould like to ask someone what is the best way to carry my 45 hk across the State of Georgia. I'm going on a trip to Florida and I see that Georgia does not honor my CCW permit. Will I be ok if I just separate the bullets from the gun if I get pulled over? If not, what do I need to do?
    Unloaded in the trunk has always been a legal way to transport firearms even through cities where you are not/were not allowed to purchase or own them.The idea was that the firearms were not to be accessible to the driver or passengers.

Post New member and CCW permit holder

Hi Everyone,
    I reside in Illinois and am a recent graduate from Front Sight training in Nevada. I have qualified for and received my first CCW from Florida and waiting for Nevada CCW to come in the mail any day now. Unfortunately Illinois and Wisconsin legislators will not face the reality that concealed carry reduces crime, and pass legislation that will allow us law abiding citizens the legal right to carry weapons for protection. I am an Air Force veteran 1970 -1974, NRA member, Disabled American Veteran, Illinois State Rifle Association member, Chairman of our local chapter of Friends of NRA, ICarry member, Oath Keeper member, and work to ensure our Illinois veterans are informed and assisted in obtaining their Illinois and Federal benefits. I'm glad to have now joined with all of you in the USAcarry organization. I am also interested in hearing any stories our members may have who visited Front Sight training in Nevada. I am a First Family Member now and will be attending classes on a yearly basis. I truly believe this facility provides the best training in the United States. I have only taken the Defensive Handgun and CCW course, but will be taking all the courses offered to me as life time member.

Welcome new members, we're glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

8. Smile Hello

New member and CCW here form Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by ohio big dog View Post
    hi I'm ohio big dog new to this sight Iwould like to ask someone what is the best way to carry my 45 hk across the State of Georgia. I'm going on a trip to Florida and I see that Georgia does not honor my CCW permit. Will I be ok if I just separate the bullets from the gun if I get pulled over? If not, what do I need to do?

Carry:
    It is unlawful to carry a handgun or concealable firearm, openly or concealed, on or about one's person without a license to carry.

Exceptions: No license is required:

1. To carry a firearm, openly or concealed, in one's home or place of business.

2. To transport a firearm, unloaded, enclosed in a case and separated from ammunition, provided the possessor is not ineligible to obtain a license to carry.

3. To transport a loaded firearm in a private motor vehicle, provided it is carried in an open manner fully exposed to view, or is in the vehicle's glove compartment, console, or similar compartment.

Same in SC, except in the car it must be carried in the glove or console if loaded. Or unloaded in a fastened container in the trunk.

New to site.

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site. I've been concealed for about 4yrs now and found this site by accident. Im glad I did, it looks great.

Hello from a new poster in North Dakota. I am a career LEO and have been carrying concealed for a little over 30 years. Pro 2nd and it looks like a nice place to hang my hat.