New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 111
Page 111 of 650 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Greetings to all.

I am a new member residing in Australia, with a view to move to the USA as soon as I can afford it (hence my handle; AussieEscapist). I have been in the military for three years and have deployed overseas as a rifleman. I have joined to learn as much as I can from you guys (and girls) in regards to the laws and customs of your various states, to see where I'd like to move to. I own several firearms here, and have used many different Class III firearms with my work.

I hope I can fit in okay, even though I'm not (yet) and American, and I hope to bring some of my knowledge to the table as well.

Cheers,
    AussieEscapist

Stockton Springs Maine. Originally from Vinalhaven Maine
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieEscapist View Post
    Greetings to all.

I am a new member residing in Australia, with a view to move to the USA as soon as I can afford it (hence my handle; AussieEscapist). I have been in the military for three years and have deployed overseas as a rifleman. I have joined to learn as much as I can from you guys (and girls) in regards to the laws and customs of your various states, to see where I'd like to move to. I own several firearms here, and have used many different Class III firearms with my work.

I hope I can fit in okay, even though I'm not (yet) and American, and I hope to bring some of my knowledge to the table as well.

Cheers,
    AussieEscapist
    Welcome,I am very interested in your story. I am an avid supporter of gun rights. I know how oppressive Australia's gun laws are. I live in the U.S. in the state of Maine. Please E mail me at the following address with any questions you have. I will be happy to TRY to answer them for you. I also have a few questions for you. Good luck in your endeavor. [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by AussieEscapist View Post
    Greetings to all.

Cheers,
    AussieEscapist
    This is a early welcome from Ohio, I believe you will find a warm welcome in the States. We do have some anti-gun nuts and a few who would like to take away our God given rights that might not welcome you but you already have to deal with that type where you are. So come on over.

Greetings to all.

Cheers,
    AussieEscapist
    AE,

Come on over! Australians are well respected here in the States. Brothers from another mother and all that.

I think you will find the States very refreshing regarding gun laws. Just have to move the right states! Here in SC we can own anything not banned by the Fed, which means SBRs, Suppressors, Machine Guns, etc. You better bring some skills so you can make enough money to support the habit!

Feel free to contact mer personally, starting with a PM on this site.

Greetings to all.

Cheers,
    AussieEscapist
    G'day matey...

Fellow Aussie from Missouri. Glad to have your aboard and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. I try not to go home often because I feel naked when I am not packin' so to speak.

Okhaloma is a nice place to start and all those states that have strong castle doctrines....PM me if you need some help.

Cheerio.......
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

hello to all new members, we need all the support we can get!!!

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hello from a newbie in northern VA. great web site!

Quote Originally Posted by alex223 View Post
    Hello from a newbie in northern VA. great web site!
    Yep! This is the one...!!! Lots to learn to and with and from .... A nice warm welcome from Missouri. Glad to have you aboard.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Thumbs up

A hearty welcome to all the new members.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!