New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 113
Page 113 of 647 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome new members to USA Carry. We're happy to have all of you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

3. hello everyone and thanks for having me... seems like a great site with great topics. i've been around gun forums for years and can't believe i never surfed upon USA Carry.

God Bless America...

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Felix View Post
    Hello All. Good forum. I've contributed to a couple of threads so far (appeared to have killed one).

I'll be 56 in March (on James Madison's birthday). I've been carrying since I was 21. It's a Right and a Duty.

I look forward to the day ALL states go with Vermont (Alaska) Carry.
    I agree. I just went today and had my finger prints taken, all my stuff is done for a CCW, I just have to wait for approval by the board. I think every law abiding civilian should be able to carry concealed or not. Everyone I know is getting a CCW.

Welcome to all the new members here!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

welcome to all new members! this is the best site i have found for all things gun and 2nd. ammendment related, hello from n.w. arkansas!

Hello from NC--

8. "We will see 'CHANGE' when our troops return to take their earned places in Leadership. They have seen Hell in godless Nations. They know what happens when the wrong people come to power". Welcome aboard Mate :>)

[The Man with a Sword is a Free Man, the Man without is..... a Slave**

Hello to all, I am delighted to be among friends. It isn't always easy here in NJ to be a Conservative and a NRA member. Some folks think we all are plotting to overturn their rights, when all we want is our rights as defined in the Constitution. Anyway, I am former U.S. Army and former Central Intelligence Agency, I hope that doesn't give anyone a problem. I am trying presently to purchase my first handgun since the military. I have visited a couple of gun shops here in Jersey but man they want an arm , a leg and your first born. If anyone knows of a good place please let me know. That is it for now. Look forward to visiting with you all. Rgeards, Mike

hello from newbie in north carolina

Quote Originally Posted by blukni View Post
    Hello from NC--
    Hurrah...hurrah....from a lady from Missourah...welcome!!
    A nice warm welcome too to tears5 and Orlando...glad you found your way to this forum...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS