New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 114
Page 114 of 647 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. sites for arms:

tears5

You ask about where to look for to buy try gun broker.com it is ram as an ebay for guns you agree to buy and the seller will send to a linseced dealer in your area, usually at a cost of around 25.00.

Hope this helps

Rebel2435

E-mail [email protected]

3. I have a friend here in az that sells cheap . I can send you his link . Just send me a email . You have to be aware that most dealers will not ship out of state to a buyer unless they ship to another dealer. I think thats the norm. You still could save quite a lot if the dealer will not charge you to much to handle the weapon.
    Mr. Bob

[email protected].

4. Quote Originally Posted by tears5 View Post
    Hello to all, I am delighted to be among friends. It isn't always easy here in NJ to be a Conservative and a NRA member. Some folks think we all are plotting to overturn their rights, when all we want is our rights as defined in the Constitution. Anyway, I am former U.S. Army and former Central Intelligence Agency, I hope that doesn't give anyone a problem. I am trying presently to purchase my first handgun since the military. I have visited a couple of gun shops here in Jersey but man they want an arm , a leg and your first born. If anyone knows of a good place please let me know. That is it for now. Look forward to visiting with you all. Rgeards, Mike
    Welcome to this gun site. Seeing as they are all expensive now, you might want to travel to another state (vacation) and have your purchase shipped back to a licensed NJ dealer. Many now are also FI's and will handle the legal transfer transaction for class members. Texas dealers are very helpful and offer many models for competitive prices. Academy sports has been helpful in the past, and is a good start. They are online as well. Great Hunting.
    "The Hunt is always more exciting than the culmination" :>)

"A Man with a Sword is a Free Man, the Man without is.... a slave"

5. New from Las Vegas. My brother-in-law loves this sight, so I thought I'd give a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Rowe View Post
    New from Las Vegas. My brother-in-law loves this sight, so I thought I'd give a shot.
    Hurrah! Hurrah! from St. Louis, Missourah! A nice warm welcome to you. Glad you found your way here...and stay. This is such a nice and warm place...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hi All

Newby here to USA Carry. Wanted to say hi and dip my toes in the water.

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

9. Hello from West Tennessee, I am a carry permit holder an active shooter and just generally enjoy guns. I have been a supporter or our right quietly until today. I was doing some research about the upcoming election here in Tennessee and I discovered this sight. After some more research I decided to write one of the candidates that I think would best represent me and question his views on gun rights and other issues facing our country. So as of today I am now going to be a vocal supporter of our rights. Any one with information about events or goings on in Tennessee please let me know.

10. New from SC

Also new member residing in the beautiful SC upstate. Have had CWP a few months and still have lots to learn.
    Looks like a lot of great folks reside here.

Hello from a new member

Hello from Gallatin Tennesse.