New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 116
Page 116 of 647 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216616 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello everyone. Another new guy from Ohio.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

Hello from Arizona

I'm new here, but not new to guns. I'm looking forward to communicating, sharing, and learning with other members.
    TRUTH...The New Hate Speech
    “Truth cannot be sacrificed at the altar of pretended tolerance. Real tolerance is deference to all ideas, not indifference to the truth.”

Quote Originally Posted by AussieEscapist View Post
    Greetings to all.

I am a new member residing in Australia, with a view to move to the USA as soon as I can afford it (hence my handle; AussieEscapist). I have been in the military for three years and have deployed overseas as a rifleman. I have joined to learn as much as I can from you guys (and girls) in regards to the laws and customs of your various states, to see where I'd like to move to. I own several firearms here, and have used many different Class III firearms with my work.

I hope I can fit in okay, even though I'm not (yet) and American, and I hope to bring some of my knowledge to the table as well.

Cheers,
    AussieEscapist
    Same here...except I haven't used Class 3 weapons here...because..you know...

New to the site. Looking to purchase my first gun soon for home defense. Will be posting shortly in longguns about maybe getting a shotgun. Would like to get my CCW someday too.

I too am a new member here.I am from West virginia.I am new to the site but not to gun ownership.I am a 25 year member of the NRA.I hope I canadd to the discussions here.

7. @84B20: Welcome to New Mexico. Lived here in the wild lawless state of Billy the Kid and Pat Garrett for most of my life. Been carryin' for 50 years (Dad was a State Game Warden). Great Freedom here in comp to Cal hey? Even our Gov is 'Packin'. Since we passed the CCW law, we have not had another Las Cruces Bowling Alley Massacre or another Hollywood Video Massacre. Even 'The West Mesa Serial Killer' has taken his trade elsewhere. The 'Tara McKinney's are now Packin' Heat in their 'Thunderwear'. Seems that the 'Tangos' are a little jumpy at the possibility that someone with 'situational awareness', would shoot first, then ask the questions. Excrement still happens occasionally, but now with a 'Tango Down' immediately. Welcome to one more Freedom Loving State.
    "The Man With a Sword is a Free Man, the man without, is.... a Slave"

Welcome to all the new members, we're glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

what he said...^.^
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

10. New member

HI all im new here,this is a very cool site. alot of information here. alot to learn. just wanted to say hello

New member here from Vegas.
    XDm 40 16+1+16+16