New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 118
Page 118 of 647 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hey everyone!!!
    Great site, new member, saying Hi from the crappy state of Illinois

Hello to all from Jacksonville Florida. My wife and I recently had a robbery and decided it was time to get and carry. My choice for home defense was a 12 ga pump and she opted for a hand gun.
    Last edited by stevefishes; 02-01-2010 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Not PC

4. Hi all I'm new to the site hope all are well

Stockton Springs Maine. Originally from Vinalhaven Maine
    Quote Originally Posted by fearcityinc View Post
    Hey everyone!!!
    Great site, new member, saying Hi from the crappy state of Illinois
    Hi,and a big welcome from the State of Maine. Just one quick comment. Illinois is not a crappy state,BUT it sure does have some crappy gun laws. If only the people would stop electing sphincter muscles like Richard Daily,and several other anti-gun knuckleheads I really believe Illinois would stand a very good chance of losing it's criminal protection reputation. I follow all state politics enough to know that you certainly have the momentum going to do away with these pathetic anti gun, criminal protection politicians.
    Once again, welcome aboard and good luck in getting the good people out to vote.

6. Welcome from the very restrictive city of New York City.

I'm a newbee and reading threads today (snowed in )

New Guy from NC

Just wanted to say hello from the snow in Eastern NC. A couple of people over at opencarry.org recommended this as another good place to go on the web for carry info.

Thanks for having me!!!!

9. @stevefishes: As well as others. Be Extremely careful what your internet messages contain. ANY verbiage is retrieved easily, by a Prosecution Atty and will definitely be used against you in a court of law, to say nothing of the Media Pre-trial 'Conviction' of Guilty.

It recently is happening to a young soldier here in Las Vegas NM. He had just returned home from Iraq. A traffic altercation ensued, and he shot an attacker. His 'My Space' gun comments were construed and widely publicized, as 'Looking For Trouble'. His words were used against him by the Front Page, Gun Despising, Control Obsessed Media. We all know his chances for a fair trail are now lost.

The farmer in Great Britain, that shot his 'Repeat' Home Invaders, is in prison because he mentioned "Being Ready for them next time". The Anti-Gun, Government Prosecutors successfully charged that he was "laying in wait". Choose wisely the words you type.. We Never Know what the Future may have in store...

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    @stevefishes: As well as others. Be Extremely careful what your internet messages contain. ANY verbiage is retrieved easily, by a Prosecution Atty and will definitely be used against you in a court of law, to say nothing of the Media Pre-trial 'Conviction' of Guilty.

It recently is happening to a young soldier here in Las Vegas NM. He had just returned home from Iraq. A traffic altercation ensued, and he shot an attacker. His 'My Space' gun comments were construed and widely publicized, as 'Looking For Trouble'. His words were used against him by the Front Page, Gun Despising, Control Obsessed Media. We all know his chances for a fair trail are now lost.

The farmer in Great Britain, that shot his 'Repeat' Home Invaders, is in prison because he mentioned "Being Ready for them next time". The Anti-Gun, Government Prosecutors successfully charged that he was "laying in wait". Choose wisely the words you type.. We Never Know what the Future may have in store...
    There's a Las Vegas in New Mexico? I had to google that one! I guess if the PRKA can have a Paris then New Mexico can have a Las Vegas, and that's the Truth (or Consequences) of it all.

Wii lurn sumpin gnu ev'r daize.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    There's a Las Vegas in New Mexico? I had to google that one! I guess if the PRKA can have a Paris then New Mexico can have a Las Vegas, and that's the Truth (or Consequences) of it all.

Wii lurn sumpin gnu ev'r daize.
    You're quick!!

Anywhooo....welcome to all the newbies here. Glad to have you all aboard.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS