New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 121
Page 121 of 647 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Cool Newbee

Hello, new guy here, I have browsed this site and find there to be a lot of information to be had. I have a P3AT Kel Tec and would like some input on the positive and negative use of a laser. Thanks Digger88s

Greetings From AZ

I'm new. You're old. Hello board.

I think every state should secede from Washington, DC, then we'll have them surrounded.

Welcome to everyone I haven't greeted yet...I'm from Chesterfield, Missouri.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Newbie here From Syracuse. Have had a restricted permit for serveral years and after some training will be attempting to upgrade to CCW sometime soon. This is a great source of information.

hello i'm Gary i live in Cincinnati, i like hunting fishing i might buy a jimenez 9MM i go to bill goodman gun and knife show
    when they come to town

7. If anyone ever questions why our second amendment rights are so valuable, give them this link to mull over..
    The Auschwitz Album

Welcome aboard new members! We're glad to have you here...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

New Member from CO

Greetings, just joined up, new member from Colorado.
    Nice to meet you all

10. @coldwaterdiver: Being a 'Restricted' status in Syracuse, is interesting. How does that work in NY State? Is 'concealed carry; even remotely possible.. in Charles Schumer's 'Gun Free' Kingdom? At least without being one of Schumers personal armed bodyguards.?

welcome to all new members from pa.