New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 124
Page 124 of 647 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Cool

thanks luke it finally worked im glad to finally be onboard i guess you just have to be prescistent(sp?)
    molon labe

Hello ALL from SC. Glad to be part of this and hope to enjoy all that post. Please keep safe, armed and legal. Remember it's better to have and not need then desperately need and not have. ONLY you can make that choice! Get a permit, train until it's a habit and train more to ensure it's second nature. It will be a life changing event on both sides of the gun. Make sure it's the final event for the one you shoot at.

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid-John Wayne

Cool

so do us dumb arkies yesterday i couldnt spell member and now i guess i am one
    molon labe

Hi Group:

Anyone out there that does Bounty Hunting? I have been a NYS Licensed PI for 31 years and now I am thinking of getting into the Fugitive Recovery end of the business.

I need a mentor, advisor, someone with knowledge of the Fugitive business. I have already obtained much information from the puter but I would like to get a person who actually has the experience.

I would appreciate all replies. Thanks.

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you here...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

7. Hi All...
    Glad to be a part of this forum. Here's a piece a friend sent me last night. You may have already seen it, but thought I'd share with those who may not have seen it. Don't have to agree... but worth reading and considering.

WHY I CARRY A GUN:
    My old grandpa said to me son, "there comes a time in every mans life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin."

I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.
    I don't carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.
    I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.
    I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.
    I don't carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.
    I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
    I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
    I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy. I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.
    I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.
    I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.
    I don't carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'. ..
    -author unknown

8. @peye:' Dog' does it the right way, let the team get in with the camera crew and bright lights. Kind of like a 'flash bang'. It's better than the 'sneak and grab'. Plus Dog knows to stay out of Mexico....now :>)

Hello all,
    I live in Pine Bluffs, Wy and carry openly on a daily basis. I volunteer as an instructor for our local 4-H shooting sports club as a pistol instructor. I make my living fixing peoples computer ills, and can be found on most days that the roads are ice free on my '81 goldwing.
    If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--

Welcome to all the new members here!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

11. Hey everyone, new guy from Western New York. Hope to learn a bit here and contribute if I can.