New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 125
Page 125 of 647 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Thumbs up newbie

Hey everyone. I just registered to this site. I'm live in Ohio. (I'ts freaking freezing here :)
    I'm waiting on my Ohio CCW license to come in the next 2 weeks. Then I'm getting a Pennyslvania CCW, because it's honored in Texas, where I travel every year.
    After some reasearch, I decided to get my CCW license & I will carry a Springfield xd40 Sub. I took it to the range & after the 1st clip I shot I was very pleased at the accuracy of it. (5 of 6 headshots).
    I'm open to any & all advice anyone can give to me about carrying. (especially in Ohio).
    Thanks & have a GR8 day everyone.

3. Hey all- just found the site. I have had a NM CCL since they were approved in the state and continue to get legislation passed to make the state even friendlier to gun owners. Great site with good info.

Hi neighbor?

Hey RottenII:

Looks like only a couple of us on here from "High taxes Upstate New York". I am in the Rochester area. Where are you?

peye

Hi Folks, CCW in Mt Pleasant South Carolina. I wish everyone had a permit. I truly believe the Crime in Charleston and North Charleston would be somewhat lower. We had ANOTHER bank robbery this week. I think we average at least one a month.
    Lots of sensless homicides too. Glad to be onboard with like minded folks.

Greetings from Colorado.

I have only had my concealed permit for about a year, but I have been using guns since I was around 6. It helps to have a gunsmith for a dad. I have been lurking for a while here and decided to actually join in. I have found a lot of good information in the forum, as well as some good humor when it is needed. Hopefully I can share some experience and ideas as well.

Mike

Hello from El Paso,TX.
    Since January 2009 there has been over 3000 murders less than 25 miles from my house.

8. Quote Originally Posted by peye View Post
    Hey RottenII:

Looks like only a couple of us on here from "High taxes Upstate New York". I am in the Rochester area. Where are you?

peye
    Just outside Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by John Peace View Post
    Hi Folks, CCW in Mt Pleasant South Carolina. I wish everyone had a permit. I truly believe the Crime in Charleston and North Charleston would be somewhat lower. We had ANOTHER bank robbery this week. I think we average at least one a month.
    Lots of sensless homicides too. Glad to be onboard with like minded folks.
    Hey JP,

Welcome from James Island!

Welcome to all the new folks!

Mick

Welcome to all the new folks from beautiful western Colorado. Lots of good info and great people here enjoy and learn.

Semper Fi

Hello from Michigan