New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 127
Page 127 of 648 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Smile New to this site

Hello all. I am new to this site and I am looking forward to reading the post and as I gain knowledge hopefully I will try to contribute. Thanks Tony

3. Idaho Gun Coach

Good to be aboard gentlemen. Lots to discuss. It appears we'll all doing the Lords work.

4. Nice to be here (or anywhere for that matter). I look forward to hours of posting and perusing.

Presently, I am waiting for my CCW application and permit to be approved/issued. I will be carrying a Springfield XD9sc and/or a Kahr MK9 elite.

Welcome new members. We're glad to have you here!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

New Guy Posting

Hello, thanks for having me. If you are moving/traveling to or through North Carolina and have a carry question I'll be glad to help. I have been teaching the NC class for 8 years and have been carrying as a part of my profession for about 12 years.

Troy
    The Contingency Group

Hi Folks - New guy here from Oregon. Longtime NRA member and Boy Scout parent volunteer. Enjoy shooting, hunting, fishing, backpacking and teaching outdoor wilderness survival skills to kids

8. New Mexico woman, home alone, calls 9-11. Burglars breaking into her Paradise Hills home in 9900 blk of Academy NW. Before police arrive, burglars get in. She shoots one young burglar, the other young burglar fled the scene and is now Wanted. Relatives of burglar arrive very quickly? Burglar 'Recipient' of bullet, is recovering from shot to the face.. Area was burglarized often. Young Burglars lived in area,.. Records?....
    Alleged.. is their Official designation..

15-02-10 Update...young 'Suspect' Perp, Frank Castillo 19, died of injury.. No 'Released' record of...."Convictions'.... Second suspect, Manuel Leo 20, turned himself in. Evidence found in possession, linking to other area burglaries.
    Not their Luckiest day. Found 'Armed' and hostile (to home invaders) female homeowner, willing to use her OMEGA DEFENSE..

Been around for a couple of weeks, but I've got some god news for anyone from VA. Both of our state Houses (Representatives, and Senators) have just approved many progun bills today. Thank God, I live in a state with real common sense politicans. Hell even most of the Democrats voted progun.

Hey does anyone know if Maryland passed their bill to recognize Virgina CCW?

I just found this site and figured I should join so, hello from Eastern Washington!