New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 128
Page 128 of 647 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228628 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hey everyone, I've checked in from time to time and finally figured I'd join the fun.

I've never been a member of a forum and don't really know how to operate them or navigate threads. To be completely honest I'm not sure I even now what a thread is or if etiquette applies (I assume it does but I'm not sure what the standard rules are). If you'll be so kind as to bear with me (or even give me some pointers) I think I'll figure it out eventually.

Thanks and I look forward to the discussions.

welcome to all the new members I havn't welcomed yet .

welcome new people
    The only bad gun, is a empty one.

Welcome to all the new members here!

91JeepyJ, love your avatar!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Howdy all y'all.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

7. Hi, everybody

I am new to this site but not new to the love of guns and freedom which these guns guarantie.
    I' ve been out of shooting lately and I see a lot of negative changes in our country and New Jersey. A lot of gun shops closed, shooting ranges dissapeared, problems to get ammo and reloading equipment. Does anybody know what is going on? Does anybody know about shooting ranges in northern New Jersey?
    Wish you all the best

does anyone know rather arkansas allows open carry? i was told when they voted in concealed they voted out open.
    molon labe

hi all

from atl ga.
    ill be reading and paying atention

Hello all from Port Orange, FL. Still awaiting license processing, but wanted to join the group anyways. Looking forward to learning a lot from the "Old Timers" no matter what their chronological age might be.

I new here. So hello everyone