New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 133
Page 133 of 647 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233633 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. I believe this is the Introductions Forum, but I had to Google it. Glad to be here! I'm using my old name from packing.org, so I might know some of you already.

I'm a Brit living in Texas (I like Texans, especially the bumpy fronts), and am not what you hear about in the media. I believe the American constitution is one of the greatest documents in history, and the 2A means exactly what it says.

Being British gives me a predilection for revolvers and side-by-side shotguns, but I only own two Taurus .357s and a single shot NEF Pardner 20ga. My brother-in-law bought me these little tube inserts so I can also shoot 28ga out of it. I can hit almost all birds in sporting clays with the 20, but tried the 28 and the aim point is different and I have to think; can't hit crap. Basically I need one of everything (I don't own a .22!!).

Computer tech by trade but lost my job four weeks ago, currently looking and running out of money :(

If any of you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex and want to hit the sporting clays course at Elm Fork let me know, I just need a job first!

Glad to be here, see you on the Forums :)

Quote Originally Posted by G&RClinger View Post
    Good Evening! I'm new to this site. I live in southeastern Michigan and I'm just getting back into guns/hunting/etc. after many years of inactivity. Just bought a Baby Eagle .45 last week, my first auto handgun. I'm hoping to get started on CCW classes and application soon (budget permitting ). I look forward to gaining much knowledge from this community (and with any luck, giving back some,too). Thanks!
    There is a new instructor in SE Michigan that I am working with if you want to contact me through my website InspiredShot.com - Shoot with Faith I will give you his info

4. Hello to All members from a retired Jarhead in Georgia. Since this is my first forum membership I hope i can be contributive.

Benclark

Hello Everone! I am new here - today. Just want to say Hi!

Happy to be a member, Semper Fi.

We're glad to have all the new members. Welcome!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

New guy from Los Angeles County, California.

I'm

Welcome newbies! Great site here. Plenty of knowledgeable folk here to learn from. I am sure you all will add something extra!

10. New member from Minnesota....

Hello to all from the frozen north country....still waiting for the global warming to hit here...we call it "Spring"

Noobie here from SW MO.