New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 134
Page 134 of 647 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234634 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by RichG View Post
    Good to know. Do you know of any groups that like to get together for target practice?

Rich
    I believe "Utah polite society" does, I might have the name wrong but that is one that I know of. If your looking for a group of people to shoot with, you might try going to local gun shops and ranges to see if the ever have scheduled events. I think Doug's shootn' sports has a bowling pin shoot on Wednesday night.

3. hello from lake helen,fl.

Hello all of you new guys and gals. I was new myself just about 3 weeks ago. Welcome to all from Upstae New York (Rochester).

A nice warm welcome from the Show Me State of Missouri. Glad to have you all aboard.

"Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

welcome to the new people
    The only bad gun, is a empty one.

7. Howdy partners,Yosimite sam here.I am honored and proud to be a member of this fine community of like minded of folks who think and feel like i do about our gun toting rights. Lets keep the guns ablazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yosimite sam View Post
    Howdy partners,Yosimite sam here.I am honored and proud to be a member of this fine community of like minded of folks who think and feel like i do about our gun toting rights. Lets keep the guns ablazing.

You hear from Warner Bros. legal dept?

I thought that was funny capgun . Anyway hello and welcome to the newest members enjoy

Welcome

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Let's have some fun! Let's protect our freedom! That is what it is all truly about!

Milto

Newbie from Texas. I've been watching a while and like wingman883, I speak southern or Texan. We are still concealed carry here. Hope to learn a lot from you gentlemen and ladies.