New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 135
Page 135 of 647 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235635 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

New Here

Hello Everyone, Thought I would jump on this thread and introduce myself. Joined yesterday. Haven't had a chance to fill out all the profile stuff yet but will get to it. Have enjoyed the site so far. I have been carrying for over a year now. I live in Montana. Am looking forward to getting to know the site better and some of you as well. Hope everyone has a very blessed day.

3. Hello, I'm the new guy from Southest Florida.
    "Defending Those that Defend Themselves."

Hello...from another guy in Florida...St.Augustine(the nations oldest city)

Hello to everyone from Warwick, RI. Don't carry yet as my state is a pain to get a ccw permit in but i'm gonna give it a try if there's anyone from RI here that has a permit gimme some info on exactly what I'm in for.

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by macanudo14 View Post
    Hello to everyone from Warwick, RI. Don't carry yet as my state is a pain to get a ccw permit in but i'm gonna give it a try if there's anyone from RI here that has a permit gimme some info on exactly what I'm in for.
    Welcome macanudo! You might want to post your question in our RI forum. It looks like there are a few there trying to do the same thing.

Rhode Island Discussion and Firearm News
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

anderson c. s.c.10 yrs. origanally from L.I. N.Y.

nother new one on the block.

Just got back into reloading after a looong time. Started out in the mid sixties last century loading paper shot shells (thats all we had). I did a lot of trap shooting than and saved a lot of loot by reloading. Used the origenal Lee handloader (mallet and bathroom scale for wad presure) Still have the loader.
    I ride a vintage Harley here in the upstate of S.C. I'm a transplanted yankee from L.I. N.Y.
    I live in the sticks with 100 acres of woods behind my house so I just shoot off my deck. All I had was long guns in N.Y. no hand guns so this is paradise.
    Been shooting a lot and am trying to save a few bucks and it's fun to get back into reloading again. I have the Lee turret press with the auto disc powder measure, scale, saftey prime etc. I just loaded 100 rounds of 9mm 115 gr. FMJ bullets with 4.7 grains of green dot powder as reccomended by the gun shop. I still have my fingers so I guess it's ok LOL. My question is is this a good load for plinking and general practice.
    Will be doing 45acp and .32 auto soon. Will ask about that at a later date as my tired brain can only absorbe so much.
    Thanks for reading my ramblings.

8. Just a note: The 'Anti-Gun' mob mentality is piling on to 'Starbucks' for Not creating a 'Gun Free Zone'. Get on the Seattle Times online site. Voice Your concern. We need all of the help we can get. Load up. Bring your knowledge and verbiage to the battlefield. Stay in the fight until the 'Brady Bunch' is vanquished and brought to ground. NRA-ILA has the link. Muster up before you miss all of the action.. Double time it.. Hup Hup Hup!

9. Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    You hear from Warner Bros. legal dept?
    Ha Ha very funny,thanks for the warm welcome.

Vic Cushanick here. Pittsburgh Pa. I am a co-founder/instructor with The FACT Group, LLC. A training company teaching the ohio ccw class. I am also VP/Director of Domestic Operations of RomansXIII Consulting. [url=http://www.romansxiii.com/url] A security and consulting firm operating out of Western PA. I like to travel and train with many different trainers and i like to host classes around the Pgh area..

Hello fellow members,
    My user name is e-mail address. My freinds call me "Richie D". I don't know why for certain but that's me. As a norm, I'm not a joiner of sorts. I feel it's time to get some control back to the American way of life. I was an NRA member for years but couldn't deal with money wish list mailings. I'm a strong constitutionalist. I served for 20 years active duty with every branch of our fine military. I'm a Viet-Vet & proud of it. I Love my God-Country&Family. I hope that this association will be a good thing. Hope to here from you. I'm here to help wherever & whenver I can.