New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 137
Page 137 of 647 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237637 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Howdy! Just signed on and am pleased to be among like-thinking folk. We cannot legally carry concealed, or otherwise, in Illinois, however I did qualify and obtain a permit from outside the state which allows me to carry in several states. Just shot my new G-19 two hundred rounds for the first time yesterday. Had to adjust the sights, but it performed perfectly. And, I shot it well, which pleased me. I did a lot of dry firing before hand. Regards to all, CBear

Quote Originally Posted by cbear View Post
    Howdy! Just signed on and am pleased to be among like-thinking folk. We cannot legally carry concealed, or otherwise, in Illinois, however I did qualify and obtain a permit from outside the state which allows me to carry in several states. Just shot my new G-19 two hundred rounds for the first time yesterday. Had to adjust the sights, but it performed perfectly. And, I shot it well, which pleased me. I did a lot of dry firing before hand. Regards to all, CBear
    Welcome to the site. Lots of information and good conversation here (tipping the brim of my Black Baily hat).

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

4. @Olywarick: Thank you for helping educate students on Campus for CC. Maybe the tide will turn some day when common sense returns to the USA. We can only hope, Pray ....and VOTE like our life depends on it....it does :>)

5. I posted this just a few minutes ago in the Letters to the Editor section, then read my intro email with the link to this page So...... here it is again in the proper place ?! :~)
    Hello to all!
    I'm John, from Georgia. I moved from NC 7 years ago, where I was active in my shooting. Lived in the country so I could walk out the back door and shoot :~)
    I do believe in the 2nd amend. Though as one person said, not all people deserve that right (criminals and such.) I fairly centered in politics, leaning a little right, but understand where some of the left is coming from (whether I agree or not, just understand) I support my country and flag. I have one son in Afghanistan and one of the way. At this point it doesn't matter what I or anyone else feels about the war, I have two sons affected and that's the way it is.
    I think I can learn alot from the group. Just received my CCW permit and enjoy going to the range.

Good luck to all and take care.

Extremely Great site

Joined today. Glad I found this site

Welcome to all the new members!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Helllo all members of USA Carry, I am sure it will be a great experience form all of the members from what I am reading just by browsing your messengers.Nice to meet all of you.

New Member in Savannah

Hey all. Great website and discussions. Looking forward to the interaction.
    Better to have and to hold, than to leave it in the nightstand!

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

good morning and welcome to the new members