New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 139
Page 139 of 647 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    My intro from SC. Hope to learn and also to contribute.
    In doing so you open yourself up to ridicule and perhaps contempt from others...

And perhaps you shed some light and offer a view on a subject that one or many will take with them when they log out...

Don't let anyone sway you. Remain steadfast in your beliefs, but remain calm in the face of adversity. Don't be drawn into argument and above all listen first and with due diligence, read, learn, and arm yourself with the facts...

Welcome to the site...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hi everyone, new from the show-me state.

Quote Originally Posted by BERSA BUFF View Post
    Hi everyone, new from the show-me state.
    Ok, Show what?

Welcome to the site from...well... A joker...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Hello
    im new to pistol ownership i like to read reviews on pistol performance and ammunition that would serve me well with my pistols... thanks for having me....

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    Hello from Saint Paul, Minnesota. My names Dave and I am new to the site. I have been involved with shooting or hunting since I can remember, and have had a fair amount of trigger time while on my three trips to the big sandbox. I just finished my conceal carry class today and will be bringing my applications in first thing Monday morning.

8. Welcome aboard Buckslayer: My youngest son lived near White Bear Lake. Helped set up the' Menards'. We visited him while on tour through Thunder Bay, Duluth and 'YUPPER' country. Great place, nice folks. Glad to have you back Home. Hope you run for Political Office or at least management. We need "Your" experience, to replace those apparently without any...

The new guy

Hi all,
    User name "Bangba" Also known as Dennis the Mennis. Yup I'm new here and learning fast about being a 2nd amendment advocate and a carrier of a conceled handgun. I'm am looking forward to being an active participent. Guidence at any time, gladely excepted.
    Thanks, Bangba.

10. Hello group,

New member from Seattle, WA.

11. hi everyone. new to the site, but have heard many great things, and after reading, have also seen many great things. From the small statae of Delaware, and have my ccdw in DE, PA, UT, and FL. im very opinionated, but do admit when ive been had Look forward to joining in on threads in the futere.