New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 141
Page 141 of 651 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

New Member, Old hand CCarrier

I've been lurking for so long, I'd figure I'd come out.

well i'm a newbie from DEE-TROIT!!Good to be here!

Welcome, I am a newbie too but I am currently from Mizz ooo ree! Originally Kansas City.(Kansas)

Howdy doo.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Aye Aye Sir, Thank you
    i'd like to welcome all the new members, i have been under the weather latly and haven't been here for a while but i'll try and be on here more often now.

Welcome to a bunch of new members! You came to the right place. We're glad to have you here!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

New Member from Florida

Hello, I'm a new member from Florida. I have been carrying for many years but just within the last year joined a Women's Tactical Shooting group. We joined the IDPA and I have really enjoyed the skills I have learned within those groups. I use Kimbers for carry and compete with HK. Our group is all about promoting women to learn valuable self defense skills. It seems as if they are coming out of the woodwork now and it's easy to get women to sign up for the NRA classes.
    I look forward to the discussions and learning more from the collective group of the seasoned shooters on here.
    And if you visit Fl., we have many IDPA matches statewide.
    Hildab

EMSREPORTER:

Thanks for dropping the line. Not many New Yorkers in this forum. I also am on USACARRY.

Good luck my friend.

**** (peye)

Brand New to CCW

Hi all. I'm looking for advice on what to consider as a 1st CCW pistol. I have a very limited budget, which unfortunately has to be my first consideration. I also need to find a training facility/instructor in the Indianapolis metro area. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. THX!

P.S. I forgot to say I'm new to USACarry too.
    Last edited by larrys0227; 03-16-2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: add a p.s.

Keltec pf9... conceals great.... theres a lot of carry options with it and you can conceal in business attire or in t-shirt and shorts.... I bought mine for $300 came with two magazines...