New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 147
Page 147 of 647 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi! I'm Marissa, wife of Kevin (kn1080)

3. Found this site finally. Is anyone else part of the 'chosen frozen' here in Alaska?

4. @deWoody: Being CCW from the sunny Soutwest State of New Mexico, I am proud of your Self defense rights and Freedom. The snow and cold though...not so much. I do apreciate the wildlife and nature. The awsome beauty and self reliance that Alaska was noted for, is legendary. I pray it may always live on. :>)
    btw, You tube has segments of 'Alaska State Police' :>)

5. Howdy from Montana

Just entered the site. Happy to know that such forums exist.

6. Newby from the People's Republic of California

Hi group, I've started the process of getting my concealed weapons license,have first interview Monday..

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

how do you transport your gun in Illinous? if you are legal in most other states?

WHat do you do if you get pulled over, in illinous, do you announce you are armed?You have an unloaded weapon, stashed away locked up? We live in Ohio, we have Ohio and Florida CCW we are going ot Arkansas then to Chicago, I don't want to go unarmed, what do I do?

I joined on 1-19-2010. I really have learned a lot about the CCW laws of various states since I became a member.I have a CCW from the State of Michigan. I'm also an active member of the NRA. I'm a Retired Union Carpenter for the past 3 years and I'm a proud member of the VVA Chapter 109 Jackson Mi.
    My weapon is a taurus 9mm Millennium PT111 PRO + hunting shot guns and rifles.

RichieD

Quote Originally Posted by bilbil View Post
    WHat do you do if you get pulled over, in illinous, do you announce you are armed?You have an unloaded weapon, stashed away locked up? We live in Ohio, we have Ohio and Florida CCW we are going ot Arkansas then to Chicago, I don't want to go unarmed, what do I do?
    You are allowed to transport across all state borders throughout the USA. You do not have telll police unless asked. Buy a secure lock box and seperate AMMO from weapn keep weapon in trunk Ammo, in glovebox or somewhere else, excluding the trunk. Also trigger lock is suggested. Hope this helps. There is a US Article but I don't have it available. Check Internet or DOT.