New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 150
Page 150 of 650 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from the State of California, the most GUN UNFRIENDLY state we have. I am usually on the CALCCW board, I thought would checkout some other sites to a little different point of views from around the county. I have my Utah permit, now working on my California one. Hello to everyone.

Non-resident CCW

I've been a member for a few months and just got my CCW from Nevada...Non-resident. Florida is on its way. It's unfortunate that the State (CA) I live in is so restrictive that I am unable to effectively protect myself. When I can I carry a Colt Defender and/or a S&W 340 M&P. Great site.

Cheers,
    Jim

4. Benn lurking for awhile. Hello to all

Welcome Rimrider. I grew up in Running Springs. Been a LONG time since I was there.

Hi - from Central NY.

7. Hello from South Alabama!

God's country and a Patron State of Shooting Stuff!

Hey all, greetings from eastern NY. I've had my CCW (restricted) since 1994. took 5 mos. back then. My sons have applied for theirs also and one of them has already been approved, I don't know if I should tell how fast it was! It was amazing! I'll wait til son 2 has his to avoid the rush this may cause. I can see pure firearms freedom from my house....Vermont

Bill

Welcome to all the new members. We're glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

10. Hi Everybody, I'm a new join from southern Wisconsin and I've just been looking around the site. I was really trying to find the new members introduction and I hope this is it. There are a lot of great topics to explore and I am looking forward to it and I hope to learn a lot and contribute.So once again hi to all it's good to be here.

Hello from the new guy in ohio. have viewed the site for a few days and have enjoyed the topis and see alot of good.