New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 154
Page 154 of 647 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Newbee here

New to this , really like the site and also just received letter in mail today to come pick up my ccw.

MagicMatt

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome aboard.

Hello from Connecticut!! Glad to be a part of such a great site!!

5. Hi to everyone, from Illinois. (let the jokes commence )
    I found USA Carry just two weeks ago and have picked up invaluable information in that short time, so it was natural to join the site.

I received my PA CCW last week (within a week) from info I found here and will be taking a FL CCW class in May.

Current line-up is a Glock 22, Beretta 92FS and a Kel-Tec P11, which I will use for CC. I also just ordered the Crossbreed Super Tuck for the Beretta and the Mini Tuck for the Kel-Tec.

Again, great site, I look forward to gaining some more knowledge and I hope I can do the same for other members.

I just want to welcome all of the newcomers and say a "special THank You" to our miltary man who served in all of the branches for 20 years. THank's fr your service.

**** - Upstate NY (Rochester).

Welcome to all newcomer's, especially the man that served our country for 20 years in all branches.

**** - Upstate NY - Rochester

bilbil

Quote Originally Posted by rcrx66 View Post
    Hi to everyone, from Illinois. (let the jokes commence )
    I found USA Carry just two weeks ago and have picked up invaluable information in that short time, so it was natural to join the site.

I received my PA CCW last week (within a week) from info I found here and will be taking a FL CCW class in May.

Current line-up is a Glock 22, Beretta 92FS and a Kel-Tec P11, which I will use for CC. I also just ordered the Crossbreed Super Tuck for the Beretta and the Mini Tuck for the Kel-Tec.

Again, great site, I look forward to gaining some more knowledge and I hope I can do the same for other members.
    I have Ohio and Forida,it does not cover Illinois,I had to seperate, lock up and fear for my life when I drove thru Illinous. I was afraid Obama would sniff me out and arrest me. Whats the deal in Illious anyway? We can all rest tonightin peace, because all guns have been confiscated or registered. Adolf Hitler 1934

9. First thank you all for the welcomes,

Quote Originally Posted by bilbil View Post
    I have Ohio and Forida,it does not cover Illinois,I had to seperate, lock up and fear for my life when I drove thru Illinous. I was afraid Obama would sniff me out and arrest me. Whats the deal in Illious anyway? We can all rest tonightin peace, because all guns have been confiscated or registered. Adolf Hitler 1934

and you're right about IL, it's a "special state" along w/ WI. Hopefully things will be changing in the future.

The CCW(s) I will carry will be for outside IL (obviously), since I'm planning a recreational drive across the county. Take care,

Welcome from SC! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Newly Minted in Kentucky!

Just got my flashpack in the mail today and picked up my CCDW here in Kentucky. I'm glad to be on the site and look forward to learning a lot and sharing stories with everybody.