New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 157
Page 157 of 647 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

wolfhunter Guest
    Jonathon, welcome from NW Florida. I saw your post for AL OC meetings. Hope you get good turn out.

3. Hello! I just joined the site today and am excited to look around and see what I can learn. I'm from NJ and have been visiting a friend up in Maine the last few months and have found my new favorite hobby! I am in the process of getting my firearms permit in NJ so am very excited to get things started.

Christina

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome, Christina.

Hello from Ohio..... been around guns all my life but New to CCW. Just finished my class yesterday and I'm headed for the
    Sheriff's office tomorrow....... Great site LOTS of good info!

Welcome to Christina and all of the newcomers.

Peye

Howdy,

Signing in from Central Arkansas. You can call me Griff. I'm AD USAF, married w/children, pretty much raised around firearms and have had to carry a sidearm as a part of my duties for some small part of my career. I like the Springfield Armory XD line of pistols and get a great deal of enjoyment out of going to the range and shooting on a fairly regular basis.

I think it has to do w/preparing for the pending Zombie Apocalypse.

Anyhow, I'll mostly be a lurker here. Already picked up some interesting info.

EDIT: Now this post shows up! :)

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Glide446 View Post
    Hello from Ohio..... been around guns all my life but New to CCW. Just finished my class yesterday and I'm headed for the
    Sheriff's office tomorrow....... Great site LOTS of good info!
    what part cincy here
    The only bad gun, is a empty one.

Welcome from Arizona and Michigan.

Guess I'll give this another try........

Been lurking for about a month. I'm Griff, AD USAF, married w/children and only recently re-discovered personal firearms. Since we no longer live in base housing, I felt a good idea to re-visit the subject. I really like the Springfield XD Series and have been out shooting just about every weekend, on average, since getting back in to the subject. It's good practice for the coming Zombie Apocalypse, after all.