New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 159
Page 159 of 651 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome to Blackhawk, -06, and Dave, from NW Florida

Hello All!

I just joined the site today, and I am pretty excited to meet some like minded people. It's kind of hard living in a Blue State. I just posted my first topic, so please feel free to reply or PM, or E-mail me. I'm happy to be here and can't wait to hear from other people. I look forward to the new knowledge, advice and suggestions. Have a great day everyone!

First post, made today.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...-1st-post.html

Hello All!

I'm still getting used to the sites. For some reason my post keep getting deleted. I just wanted to say that I am extremly excited to join this site. I'm looking forward to all the new knowledge I am going to gain, all the suggestions and advice, all the new friends. It's hard in a Blue State to accomplish all of this, thank God for the internet.

I just joined today, and posted my first topic. It's located below.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...-1st-post.html

Please feel free at any point to reply to any topice I post, PM me, or e-mail me. I'm always happy to meet new friends and see things from a new point of view.

Hello, new here from CA. What a state. found this site today. cool.

Hi Guys I'm a newbie from Northern Ontario Canada. I'm a member of a group up here called Canada Carry. This is a group thats fighting for the right to have open carry at least in the bush for a backup when hiking in the backwoods. We are hoping to eventually get a licence for open and concealed carry all over our country but it's going to be a tough fight.
    Anyway just wanted to say hi and I'm enjoying your great site.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfueller View Post
    Hi Guys I'm a newbie from Northern Ontario Canada. I'm a member of a group up here called Canada Carry. This is a group thats fighting for the right to have open carry at least in the bush for a backup when hiking in the backwoods. We are hoping to eventually get a licence for open and concealed carry all over our country but it's going to be a tough fight.
    Anyway just wanted to say hi and I'm enjoying your great site.
    It's gods job to forgive terrorists it's ours to arrange the meeting.

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Welcome everyone! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

10. Just want to start by saying Hello to all the new members, Iv'e been a member for a couple months, and want to say Im sorry for not saying hi ti the newer members. Iv'e been kinda sick, and have been dealing with some personal problems. So I don't get online as much as i would like to. LOve this site, keep up the good work everybody. Sam H from Appalachia Va.

peye

Dave:

Welcome. I am in Henrietta NY - been in Rochester all my life.

**** (peye)