New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 16
Page 16 of 647 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome aboard, Lefty and LuvmyRugers

3. Thank you for the warm welcome,,,,,now I am off to find the right place to post a question.......

4. Hey I'm new to this site. I'm from N. Las Vegas and I just got my CCW yesturday and found this site and joined.
    I carry Colt Delta Elite 10mm which was past on to me from my dad. Hope to meet others with the same firearm.
    Thanks..............

Welcome from SC, Lefty, LuvmyRugers and jc5. We're glad to have you here!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

6. Hi all,
    New member here. I've had an unrestricted pistol permit in NY State since 1971. I decided to start carrying again since I recently started selling real estate, and sometimes find myself in some dodgy neighborhoods.

Hello from new member from Michigan-----GO BLUE.

wolfhunter Guest
    JC, Gary and Rick - welcome to USAC.

Howdy to ya'll from SC welcome from ohio. enjoy the site hope to hear or see your postings speak your southern langage LOL Enjoy

yes im new....

hello everyone...I am 21 from South Carolina and will be taking my test for my CWP in a few weeks and am excited about taking my security and my Family's security in my hands....

Welcome from SC, Rick-e, gary james and Feldon22. We're glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787