New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 160
Page 160 of 647 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Smile Hello from SW Florida

Hello forum members,

I am a member of many Firearms forums, I found this one and just joined.

Best,

Sgt. Magic
    Mario Anglero

Hi again guys, I was happy to see that Senator Mc Cain and others have started a bill to protect the Second Ammendment.
    This should help all legal gun owners to relax. If I have this wrong please let me know guys as we dont really get your politics first hand up here. It's also good to see Arizona taking a stand against illegal immigration.

Hello New Guy

Hello, My name is Gary. I live in NH. I received my CWP last week, and I have a Sig 229 40.cal on layway.
    I also bought the SuperTuck Deluxe.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome to Gary, Sgt. Magic, and Jetfueller from NW Florida

handgonnetoter Guest

Hi, my name is Mike. I really don't know much about forums other than the ones that I have read. I decided to join one so I thought that a concealed carry one would be a good honest one to join. I am curious to see if anyone knows what the difference between Indiana permit recognized and Indiana RES permit means. The state of Michigan says IN Res Permit, but Kentucky says they recognize Indiana's permit. What is the difference? Thanks.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Hey, how ya' doin' - from another newbie (real newbie today).

wolfhunter Guest
    HGT, welcome. Two posts?
    About your license question; I don't know what the difference is unless Michigan is specifying they recognize IN resident permits, but not Non-Resident, where KY recognizes either.

9. New Members attention: New Mexico as well as some other states, are no longer recognising Utah's and other state's permits. The Liberal Left (in NM's case all Democrats) is doing whatever it can to discourage 'Guns' in the hands of Law Abiding background checked Citizens. Remember this hard fact at Election Time.

10. Wink nice to be here...

hey people...fellow firearm enthusiasts , nice to be here. seems this forum has a down to earth , reasonable feel about it. Read some interesting points , thought i'd join.
    Guess 'll start surfing the threads but first i want to make one generalization in which one point has nothing to do with the other.
    I SUPPORT ARIZONA , GUN RIGHTS , TEA PARTY'ers and anyone smart enough to see obama is weakening my / our country.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome GS&B. I think you'll like it here.