New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 161
Page 161 of 647 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. I just recieved my permit from Florida and there is no address on the license how can you tell if it is a out of state permit or not I live in Texas and have a Texas permit

Smile Welcomes

Thanks to all guys for the welcome. Everyone here is so friendly and I am enjoying the forums. Your gun laws are so much more sensible in the USA than in Canada and I hope they stay that way.
    So far up here I am allowed to own any handgun except one with a barrel four inches or shorter. Any rifle unless it can easily be converted to fire full auto and it's nearly impossible to get a carry permit for either open or concealed. We are also under the threat of a Liberal government as our Conservative government is a minority government. The Libs of course would take away our guns completely and that cant happen.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pilot3 View Post
    I just recieved my permit from Florida and there is no address on the license how can you tell if it is a out of state permit or not I live in Texas and have a Texas permit
    Does it mention "non-resident" anywhere on it?

5. I too read before i write. Livin' here in Georgia am originally from the north.. But i like Georgia best lol

6. marine930

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Aye Aye Sir, Thank you
    Semper fi man.

Glad to have you with us, GSB

We need folks like you,
    Rick
    CCW instructor

Semper Fi Ya'll ! This is from Missouri's southwest corner. Welcome aboard.

9. pilot3

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    Does it mention "non-resident" anywhere on it?
    no it does not

10. New to forum

Hi I been checking out this forum for awhile..Great Topics ... great people..

Welcome new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787