New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 162
Page 162 of 647 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

new user

just wanted to say hello from this lousy state of NY. If there are any other new yorkers out there, especially onondaga county i would love to hear from ya if ya got your restrictions removed. Been trying to get my carry here from some time now with no luck.
    feel free to email me ([email protected]) put pistol permit in subject

I am English, now living in America, I speak English because of many thousands of American men who reside under white crosses in France.

Thank you.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome new members. The more you participate, the better the site can be.

Scouse, On behalf of my brothers & sisters, you're welcome and Thank you for remembering.

Semper Fi to all of the other Jar Heads and welcome aboard new people we never have too many friends.
    Doc

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks Doc, glad to be able to claim the title. Welcome 38 Girl. Gave my daughter my 38 shrouded hammer Smith snubbie. She is living near Phoenix, Az. and I feel much better knowing she carries--especially in that area.

Supfxe77:

Hang in there my friend. I know what you are saying. NYS is getting bad. I am surprized we don't all move out. I hear other people complain about their state, but this one is taking the cake for taxes, Gun laws, and other BS.

Welcome my friend and to all newcomers.

Peye

9. Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    I am English, now living in America, I speak English because of many thousands of American men who reside under white crosses in France.

Thank you.
    @ Scouse, Thank You so much for remembering the Ultimate price our ancestors paid to allow Freedom from Tyrany for Europe. Our U.S. 'Progressive' school teachers seem ashamed, and do not care to teach about what those crosses represent.

Note to anyone: While now (Jul 1st 2010) allowing Certified Concealed Carry in restaurants serving alcohol, Our state of New Mexico is slowly legislating more restrictions against 'Gun Carry' by law abiding licensed, background checked, certified Citizens (now over 17,000 in NM). NM has changed 'reciprocity' to no longer acknowledge Utah permits. Not that any problem 'ever' surfaced, but just a 'Liberal' law to tighten an 'Imagined' GUN loophole. Being a Tax Dependant Welfare State on the southern Border, We are NOT a conservative govenment state, hopefully this next election may change that.

Hi samriley I sincerely hope things are getting better for you and you can return to posting regularly.Also thanks wolfhunter for the welcome it's much apreciated. I'm glad to have joined there is so much info here from all the guys with a wealth of knowledge on guns sports of all kinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    @ Scouse, Thank You so much for remembering the Ultimate price our ancestors paid to allow Freedom from Tyrany for Europe. Our U.S. 'Progressive' school teachers seem ashamed, and do not care to teach about what those crosses represent.

Note to anyone: While now (Jul 1st 2010) allowing Certified Concealed Carry in restaurants serving alcohol, Our state of New Mexico is slowly legislating more restrictions against 'Gun Carry' by law abiding licensed, background checked, certified Citizens (now over 17,000 in NM). NM has changed 'reciprocity' to no longer acknowledge Utah permits. Not that any problem 'ever' surfaced, but just a 'Liberal' law to tighten an 'Imagined' GUN loophole. Being a Tax Dependant Welfare State on the southern Border, We are NOT a conservative govenment state, hopefully this next election may change that.
    A good question would be why aren't the so called Republicans filing criminal charges against everyone that voted for this false healthcare attack? It is also interesting that we are so stupid as to allow any of these pricks to insert themselves into firearms period. I mean who in the hell do they think they are trying to regulate our rights as if they were some privilege??? No part of legal American government can grant privilege yet we even allow them to tell us driving is a privilege when it is in reality a necessity of life. Truth is we are a bunch of ignorant bastards for ever allowing this, and for not trying Clinton and Reno for murder. The good news is for murder there are no statutes of limitations, perhaps we can still be responsible human beings? Otherwise we deserve to go under.