New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 163
Page 163 of 647 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Newby from AL

I live in Northern Alabama. Have had CCP for about 1 year. Enjoy the discussions on this forum.

Hi guys I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible for a foreigner like myself to obtain a permit to buy a handgun in Florida
    if I am staying in the state for about six months at a friends house? As I am now retired I would like to spend my winters down there and the remainder of the year in Canada. The alternative would be to bring a couple of mine down there but that has it's own problems. Thanks for any advice you can share.

Check with the local Sheriff's office since that is the highest power in government if they don't give you the answer you need, inquire with some concealed carry instructors. However since you will be in Canada for most of the year how will you store the firearm you leave here? A safe deposit box at a bank may be a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    Thanks Doc, glad to be able to claim the title. Welcome 38 Girl. Gave my daughter my 38 shrouded hammer Smith snubbie. She is living near Phoenix, Az. and I feel much better knowing she carries--especially in that area.
    Thanks.. glad your daughter is staying safe. I love my snubbies!

And welcome to all the new members I haven't greeted yet!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Smile New from MI

Hey Everone,

I'm here to learn about hand guns, the laws governing them and anything else handgun related. Also I expect good conversation from all of you already here.
    I have NO political affiliations, I've always looked for the best candidate.
    Life Member: USMC_DAV_VVA_MOPH_NRA

Quote Originally Posted by VietVet68 View Post
    Hey Everone,

I'm here to learn about hand guns, the laws governing them and anything else handgun related. Also I expect good conversation from all of you already here.
    I have NO political affiliations, I've always looked for the best candidate.
    Semper Fi Brother... 1St FSR/FLC Da Nang.. Welcome to the Group, Welcome Home and Thank you for your Service..
    Semper Fi

I am a "newbie" to this site but not a "newbie' to firearms. I grew up around them and when I became old enough, I bought them. I have a .45 cal and a 12 ga. shotgun. I also work for MD State Division of Corrections.

Hello all glad to be a member. i own a S&W .40 sigma i just completed a trigger job and what a differnce, like night and day.

New Guy from Northern VA

Hi,

I am a new guy from Northern VA. Retired from USMC; retired from teaching school; draw my first SS check in June and my house is almost payed for.

I carry a S&W 686 but have more guns; mostly Rugers, as you can tell from my screenname.

Semper Fi...

wolfhunter Guest
    Wow, welcome to all the new members.