New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 170
Page 170 of 647 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Just joined. Site looks interesting. I hope to learn more. Now let me go snoop around and educate myself further. Thanks for allowing me to use the site!
    NRA Member

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FORDMAN0781 View Post
    Just joined. Site looks interesting. I hope to learn more. Now let me go snoop around and educate myself further. Thanks for allowing me to use the site!
    Just don't forget that using the site includes posting comments and questions, or sharing your own insights and experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Just don't forget that using the site includes posting comments and questions, or sharing your own insights and experiences.
    I will share my experiences when I get some. I'm very new to gun ownership, so my experiences are limited. I just filed for my concealed carry permit in FL, should be here in a few weeks.
    NRA Member

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FORDMAN0781 View Post
    I will share my experiences when I get some. I'm very new to gun ownership, so my experiences are limited. I just filed for my concealed carry permit in FL, should be here in a few weeks.
    Sounds good. Hey, be sure to sign up for the Florida social group. We have several members in your area and who knows when there'll be a get together?
    USA Carry - Florida Group

Brand new to the site from Greenville, SC. Looking forward to learning a lot from you all. Thanks in advance.

7. A usacarry NEWB from Tampa, FL checking in!

wolfhunter Guest
    Alright MPB (miles per beer?) and e2c, now you're here, get in on the posting. Comment, ask questions, post pictures. Make the most of it. The site experience will be better for all of us.

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you here...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Antioch, TN in the house. Happy to be amongst fellow gun owners.

Hello from Arizona, thanka for this site. My wife and I both have our ccw permits.