New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 172
Page 172 of 651 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by wingman883 View Post
    Hi Group,
    A newbie from South Carolina here. I like to lurk awhile before I open my mouth so I've been reading some of the post. I have been very impressed with the topics and responses to them. I have just one concern. I know that this is an English only but I speak and right southern, is that OK?
    Hey y'all it sure is welcome

Hi USA Carry brothers and sisters,

I am a new member and from the Buckeye state OHIO. I am still trying to figure out this web site and I am getting there slowly but surely.

Hi Gals and guys, I'm more of a lurker here as I live north of the border in Canada but I'm a long time member of NRA and always will be. If I can help your cause in any other way I'm open to suggestions. I want to support you all I can because I believe that if bad things happen to our American cousins as far as our guns go then the libtards up here will want to follow suit.
    Take care everyone and let me know if I can help in any way. I have encouraged many guys up here to join the NRA. Keep the pressure on the liberals down there.

Cheers
    Gr aham

Hello to everyone. New member here from N.W. Missouri (where the pony express started and Jesse James ended). I found this site looking for states that honor my CCW permit. I am an avid motorcycle rider and enjoy long trips across country.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ponymanr View Post
    Hello to everyone. New member here from N.W. Missouri (where the pony express started and Jesse James ended). I found this site looking for states that honor my CCW permit. I am an avid motorcycle rider and enjoy long trips across country.
    Well, from one motorcyclist and CCW to another, WELCOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wingman883 View Post
    Hi Group,
    A newbie from South Carolina here. I like to lurk awhile before I open my mouth so I've been reading some of the post. I have been very impressed with the topics and responses to them. I have just one concern. I know that this is an English only but I speak and right southern, is that OK?
    They put up with me, and I speak Scouse!

Quote Originally Posted by jetfueller View Post
    Hi Gals and guys, I'm more of a lurker here as I live north of the border in Canada but I'm a long time member of NRA and always will be. If I can help your cause in any other way I'm open to suggestions. I want to support you all I can because I believe that if bad things happen to our American cousins as far as our guns go then the libtards up here will want to follow suit.
    Take care everyone and let me know if I can help in any way. I have encouraged many guys up here to join the NRA. Keep the pressure on the liberals down there.

Cheers
    Gr aham
    Hi,

We spent 30+ years in Ontario, lived here in the Sun (and wind! in Fl for 7 years now) you have one great advantage in gun rights, which I miss. Shotguns are measured in overall length! 26 inches.

IE My 870 14" pump was just a shotgun, I had to leave that behind!

Of course I can pay my $200.00 blood money to the ATF, but my ex Police Mossberg will have to do, just over 18" and cost $87.00 at B&H in a random visit to Merritt Island, an hour out of Orlando. Is the long gun registration defunct now?

Keep Cool.

Cool! Guess that makes three of us that love to ride and shoot! Must be our early roots in this country! Freedom MUST continue! It is up to us! Some of my best days are loading up my bike with a few short guns, a little food, and riding out to one of my favorite shooting spots and enjoying two of my favorite things.

Hi, I am also somewhat new to this forum - I hail from Utah. I am on my third CCW here in Utah - love the freedom, and am committed to help keep it that way.

Hi Scouse I'm afraid the debate is still ongoing for the long gun registration and of course the Liberals are trying to derail bill
    c-391 and keep wasting money on the registration. The latest from the Libtards is a vote to get rid of handguns altogether. So far the vote is against them.
    I love Florida and am considering living down there for my retirement but I would have to spend the summer up here in Ontario.
    Stay well and enjoy the sun.

A warm welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ