New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 173
Page 173 of 651 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Ditto on 38Girl's welcome. Kind of a noob myself to USA Carry but see lots of familiar "faces". In your travels feel free to visit our gathering the third weekend in Oct. in NC. You will like it if you like shooting, good eating, fellowship, learning "pioneering" things, and all the BS circles one can handle--lol.

Welcome to all the new folks been a little while since I said hi . Hope you all enjoy & learn as much as I have since I've been here

4. Quote Originally Posted by jetfueller View Post
    Hi Scouse I'm afraid the debate is still ongoing for the long gun registration and of course the Liberals are trying to derail bill
    c-391 and keep wasting money on the registration. The latest from the Libtards is a vote to get rid of handguns altogether. So far the vote is against them.
    I love Florida and am considering living down there for my retirement but I would have to spend the summer up here in Ontario.
    Stay well and enjoy the sun.
    Jetfueler: glad to hear that more than a few Canucks are vigorously against the Lefty-Libs (world-wide organized crime). We have run into a few snowbirding, during Texas trips. Some are absolutely Brainwashed, to the point of the glazed over eyes, whenever the word 'Gun' is mentioned. They even bring up the subject first? Now That is Programed Paranoia. During 'the last' touring trip through Thunder Bay, over to International Falls, T Bay border guards asked repeatedly if we had a 'Gun'. Told them we have always 'carried', but my 9mm got stolen, night before our trip (true). They spent about a half hour sniffing every nook and cranny in the Motor Home. They still treated wife and I as evil 'Gunners'. Loved our Beautiful Canada trips for many, many years, that was definetly our last... We go NO MORE, tour only in the States... and even pick them for 'reciprocity'. Lefty-Libs are loosers. Welcome all Conservative Patriots. WE love Ya :>)

Hello from Oklahoma. New to the forum and looking forward to meeting everyone in cyberspace, so to speak.

It's been a while since I dropped in to write hello to new members... So..

Hello to new members.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackie View Post
    Hi USA Carry brothers and sisters,

I am a new member and from the Buckeye state OHIO. I am still trying to figure out this web site and I am getting there slowly but surely.
    Don't worry, I am a newbie too, but it is a great way to talk about a number of gun and other topics. Did not take me long to figure things out. Lots of good people on here, even the ones they call trolls. Good luck.

wolfhunter Guest
    Lost track of the names, but welcome to all of you. You're welcome to lurk, but the more you participate, the more you'll get out of the site, and the better the site can be.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Lost track of the names, but welcome to all of you. You're welcome to lurk, but the more you participate, the more you'll get out of the site, and the better the site can be.
    Yea, what he wrote..

One other thing I'll add, Remember to be polite and respectful of others. Agree to disagree and let it be.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Hello from freedom in Idaho

Hello everyone. 40 year Calif native here ...now (happily) living in Idaho for the last couple years. Recently bought another handgun here in ID, and was blown away how different it (rules /regulations) are to Calif !!!!
    Look forward to learning/contributing lots here!

~Couldb5150

PS:Both my parents are looking to purchase and carry here in Idaho. NEITHER has ever owned a weapon!
    any suggestions? I already have them both set up for all the classes. (I'm really concerned what my petite 70
    yo mother should look at for ease of use for home protection?) Any suggestions I'd appreciate !..Thanx

11. Hello all. My name is Jim and I'm 35 years old (been 35 for about a dozen years now and that won't change any time soon). I live in one of the most oppressive states in the nation, Maryland, and have been stuck here my entire life. I tend to lurk more than post because I tend to start a lot of arguments, at least on the other boards I belong to.

Jim

P.S. This was to say hello but it was also to get rid of the annoying notice at the top of every page that says I haven't posted yet. So there, I POSTED!