New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 174
Page 174 of 647 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Don't worry, I am a newbie too, but it is a great way to talk about a number of gun and other topics. Did not take me long to figure things out. Lots of good people on here, even the ones they call trolls. Good luck.
    Hey You tawking 'bout me? LOL!!!

3. Hi I am In FL and look forward to being here

4. Ohio Newbie

New to CC and hand guns in general. Learning both as I go along. Looking forward to learning a lot and contributing along the way.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Second Amendment to the US Constitution

5. hello im new here an find this site interesting hope to be hearing from ya'll

6. Hi from Central PA

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    Hey You tawking 'bout me? LOL!!!
    No one in particular.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Greetings to everyone new to this site! Have fun, I know I can spend too much time here.

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Jump right in, like any relationship---you only get out of it what you put in. If you can not think of anything to say just tell Red Hat that he is ugly, smells badly, and that his moma still dresses him funny--

wolfhunter Guest
    GSDMan, welcome. Legitimate differing opinions are welcome, just be prepared to DISCUSS your opinion, not just throw out statements. Links or quotations and references are always good.